The next generation sequencing market is forecast to exhibit a remarkable CAGR as the next-generation sequencing platform allows effective sequencing of millions of DNA molecules. Fortune Business Insights in a new report, titled “Next-Generation Sequencing: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026” offers a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and market dynamics.
The demand for cost-effective, accurate, and fast DNA sequencing technologies is increasing and this is further giving rise to the dominance of next-generation sequencing platforms. This will further give rise to advanced sequencing technologies for clinical purposes, which is anticipated to drive the Next Generation Sequencing Market. Increasing advancements in bioinformatics are likely to increase the adoption of next-generation sequencing platforms to facilitate the diagnosis of rare diseases.
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, Financial data, Product landscape, Strategic outlook & SWOT analysis:
• Illumina, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• Eurofins Scientific
• Macrogen, Inc.
Saphetor SA and Swift Biosciences Inc.’s Partnership Aims to Target Next-Generation Sequencing Panels Strategic partnerships and new product launches are increasingly adopted by companies as these help them to maintain their position in the market. Some of the industry developments are mentioned below:
• PierianDx joined hands with Illumina, Inc. in January 2019, to fulfil the needs of customers by offering informatics services for Illumina’s oncology products. This will further support cancer diagnostics and research.
• Saphetor SA partners with Swift Biosciences Inc. in June 2019. The partnership aims at standardizing and accelerating data interpretation solutions for next-generation sequencing panels.
• Agilent Technologies, Inc. announces the launch of a next-generation sequencing solution called Agilent OnePGT in June 2018. This solution aims at offering Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT).
“Demand for Next-Generation Sequencing Services to Rise at a High Pace”
Next-generation sequencing products encompass instruments, consumables, and software. According to the findings from the report, the next-generation sequencing product segment is anticipated to lead the market over the forecast period. This is ascribable to some primary factors such as new product launches, high usage of consumables, and easy availability.
Apart from next-generation sequencing products, next-generation sequencing services are expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. The need for novel platforms regarding advancements in bioinformatics and fast DNA data interpretation are paving way for start-ups, especially for next-generation sequencing services. With the introduction of next-generation sequencing, the cost of sequencing has reduced over the years.
This is positively impacting the growth of Next Generation Sequencing Market. Furthermore, the adoption of next-generation sequencing-based testing is increasing across the world. This, coupled with attractive healthcare reimbursement policies, is expected to drive the segment’s growth of Next Generation Sequencing Market in the projected period.
Order Full Report@ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101000
“North America Leads the Way Owing to Active Government Support”
Among regions, North America is anticipated to lead the global next generation sequencing market through the forecast duration. Rapid developments in precision medicine, next-generation DNA sequencing, and diagnostics are creating growth opportunities for the market. The market is likely to expand as companies in the biotechnology sector are continuously involving in research and development (R&D) activities, which fuels the market demand.
Adapative Technologies developed a next-generation sequencing diagnostic test called ClonoSEQ for patients suffering from acute lymphoblastic leukemia or ALL and minimal residual disease or MRD. The test received FDA approval in September 2018, which in turn, contributes to the growth of the Next Generation Sequencing Market in North America.
Increasing investments in precision medicine and a growing number of strategic collaborations are driving the market in Europe. Driven by these factors, the market in this region is expected to expand in the forecast period. Apart from these two regions, Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a remarkable growth on account of rising geriatric population and growing awareness about reproductive health.
Market Segmentation of Next Generation Sequencing Market:
By End User
• Research Institutes
• Healthcare Facilities & Diagnostic Centers
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies
• Contract Research Organization (CROs)
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics from Future Business Insights-
Clear Aligners Market 2019, Global Trend, Future Growth, Key Findings and Forecast to 2026
Dental Implants Market 2019 Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures with Forecasts Growth By 2025