The global mass spectrometer market is likely to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2019 and 2026. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “MASS SPECTROMETER: GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS, INSIGHTS AND FORECAST, 2019-2026” predicts that the adoption of mass spectrometer equipment is likely to increase as this equipment can precisely measure the molecular weight of an analyst. The mass spectrometer instrument together with chromatography calculates the analytical mass of a particular molecule. The report predicts the global mass spectrometer market was valued at US$ 5,512.2 Mn in the year 2018 and is anticipated to reach US$ 10,044.7 Mn by 2026.
“Market in North America Continues to Lead Owing to Presence of Key Players in the U.S.”
Among regions, the market in North America is expected to maintain its dominance through the forecast period. Moreover, the regional market was valued at US$ 2,126.7 Mn in the year 2018. Presence of recognized key players and technological advancements are creating lucrative opportunities for the market.
Get Sample PDF Brochure@ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/mass-spectrometer-market-101068
Governments in this region are granting funds to research institutes working on in mass spectrometry, which will further increase the mass spectrometer market share in North America. The University of Georgia recently received grants from the National Institutes of Health in the U.S. This funding is for conducting biomedical research and this is another factor responsible for the high growth of the market in this region.
A report by the Industrial Research Institute (IRI) finds that the U.S. is the only country in the world who spends aggressively on research and development activities. Governments in North America are increasingly investing in areas such as biomedical, biotechnology, and proteomics. Such factors are likely to accelerate the mass spectrometer market size in North America.
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, Financial data, Product landscape, Strategic outlook & SWOT analysis:
• Shimadzu Corporation
• Agilent Technology
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• AB Sciex
• PerkinElmer Inc.
• JEOL USA
• Advion, Inc.
“Joel Launches a Novel Mass Spectrometer System to Expand its Product Line”
Shimadzu Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., WATERS, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bruker, AB Sciex, Agilent Technology, LECO, JEOL USA, and Advion, Inc. are some of the leading players in the global mass spectrometer market. Of these, companies such as SCIEX, Shimadzu, Waters, and Agilent are leading the market owing to their well-recognized brand presence. In addition to this, a robust distribution networking channel is another factor behind the success of these four players. Several companies are involved in strategic decisions to expand their market share. One of them is associated with new product launches.
Some of the product launches are mentioned below:
• Agilent Technologies a mass hybrid mass spectrometer system in April 2019. The system called 6546 quadrupole time-of-flight LC/MS will offer accurate analytical data with high resolution.
• Joel USA launches a quadrupole mass spectrometer system called GC-triple in March 2019. The aim of this product launch is to expand the company’s product line for mass spectrometers.
• Thermo Scientific joined hands with HighChem in June 2018 to develop Orbitrap ID-X Tribrid Mass Spectrometer. This spectrometer analyses small molecules and gathers meaningful data.
Order Full Report@ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101068
Mass Spectrometer Market Segmentation:
• Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical Companies
• Research Institutes & Government Organization
• Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Rest of World
More Trending Topics from Future Business Insights-
Nuclear Medicine Market Demand, Top International Players, Industry Share, Size by 2026
Kidney Stone Retrieval Device Market Global Demand, Top Key Vendors, Growth, Development Status by 2026