Global recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market is set to witness substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising prevalence of infectious disease and technological advancement in healthcare industry are factor for the growth of this market.
A detailed market study and analysis of trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics cited in this recombinant non-glycosylated proteins report helps businesses draw the strategies about sales, marketing, and promotion. The report also recognizes and analyses the rising trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market. This report provides major statistics on the market status of global and regional manufacturers and is a helpful source of assistance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Healthcare industry. In this recombinant non-glycosylated proteins report, a market study and overview is carried out by considering market drivers, market restraints, opportunities and challenges for a particular business.
Want to enhance your knowledge regarding recombinant non-glycosylated proteins Industry? Click here for Sample Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-recombinant-non-glycosylated-proteins-market
Biosimilar is a biological product which is very comparable to a biological marker and for which there are no clinically significant variations in security, purity and potency. Non-glycosylated recombinant proteins consist of human colony-stimulating granulocyte factor, growth hormone, insulin and interferons. They are widely used in applications such as oncology, blood disorders, growth hormone deficiency, infectious disease and others.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market are Sandoz International GmbH, Merck KGaA, CEVEC, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Mylan N.V., Samsung BioLogics., Amgen Inc, Biocon, Celltrion Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc, EMD Serono, Inc., Genentech, Inc , WOCKHARDT., Stada Arzneimittel, ACROBiosystems, Mundipharma International among others.
- Increasing incidences of chronic disease acts as a market driver
- Rising demand for biosimilar will also accelerate the market growth
- Growing aging population will also enhance the growth of this market
- Rapidly changing life style and increasing urbanization will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- Complexity associated with the manufacturing of biosimilar will restrain the recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market
- High R&D cost will also hamper the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, The Mundipharma announced the acquisition of Cinfa Biotech so they can strengthen their position in the market. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their biosimilar market and develop better biosimilar for the healthcare system. This acquisition will provide them access to Pelmeg which is a pegylated version of granulocyte-colony stimulating factor specially designed for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia
- In February 2016, Sandoz announced that they have acquired the right and development of PF-06438179 from Pfizer. PF-06438179 is a biosimilar infliximab which is a tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) inhibitor which is specially designed for the treatment of different autoimmune diseases. The main aim of the acquisition is to provide high- quality biosimilars to the patients and this will strengthen their position in the market
Segmentation: Global Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins Market
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormone
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Chronic Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Diseases
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Global recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Ask For 20% Instant Discount at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/global-recombinant-non-glycosylated-proteins-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475