The Global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics Market research report also explains an in depth description, competitive scenario, wide product portfolio of key vendors and their business strategies with the help of SWOT analysis and porter’s five force analysis. The market report delivers all-inclusive analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Healthcare industry. The company profiles of all the major players and brands that are dominating the market are mentioned in the report with respect to their moves like product launches, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions. All these actions also have an effect on the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values.
The Global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics Market is expected to growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Some of the major players operating in the global prostate cancer therapeutics market are Tolmar INC, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Takeda pharmaceutical co. Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries LTD, Sanofi-Aventis, Pfizer Inc, Johnson & Johnson, IPSEN, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc (Indevus Pharmaceuticals Inc) , Dendreon Corporation, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Astellas Pharma Inc, Astrazeneca Plc, Active Biotech, Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Dendreon Corporation (Sanpower Group Co. Ltd.), AbbVie, Inc. among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics Market, By Drug Type (Hormonal Therapy, Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone (LHRH) Agonist, Anti-Androgens, Immunotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Chemotherapy), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The prostate cancer occurs in the prostate which is a small walnut shaped gland. The prostate cancer is most common type in men. Due to increase in awareness regarding the symptoms among the people, the market for the prostate cancer therapeutics is growing at a high growth rate. Various developments in advance science are helping in development of launch of various options for the treatment of this disease. According to an article published recently by the cancer research institute in U.K., around 11,287 deaths were registered due to prostate cancer in U.K. The prostate cancer is the fourth most prevalent cancer globally. Various researches are made by the key player for the development of the therapies for the treatment of the cancer. The government is also taking various measures for the awareness regarding symptoms of the prostate cancer and availability of screening & diagnostic tests such as Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) and Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) resulting in early detection. Hence, such initiatives by the government and the key players help in the growth of the market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global prostate cancer therapeutics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Innovative drugs driving the market
- Increase in research & development in oncology therapeutic area
- Developments in genomics & proteomics
- Adverse events of treatment
- Cost associated with the treatment
- Low success rate in clinical testing for oncology drugs
The current trend pertaining to the demand supply and sales together with the recent developments have been given here to provide an exhaustive picture of this market. It also allows voluntarily accessible affordable reports of the research that is the end result of the personalized research carried by the internal team of professionals.
To comprehend Global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Prostate Cancer Therapeutics market is analyzed across major global regions.
The global prostate cancer therapeutics market is segmented based on drug type, distribution channel and geographical segments.
On the basis of drug type, the market is classified into hormonal therapy, luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) agonist, anti-androgens, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and chemotherapy
On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies.
Based on geography, the global prostate cancer therapeutics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Ferring Pharmaceuticals has done an agreement giving the company the option to secure global commercialisation rights to nadofaragene firadenovec/Syn3 (rAd-IFN/Syn3), a novel gene therapy that is being developed by FKD Therapies Oy (FKD) as a treatment for patients with high-grade non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC), who are unresponsive to Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) therapy. This option is exercisable on marketing approval from the US FDA. This will create a new US oncology division with the specialist knowledge and presence to introduce novel advanced therapies to the market.
The global prostate cancer therapeutics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of prostate cancer therapeutics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475