For comprehensive understanding, the market dynamics, this Global Additive Manufacturing Market research analyzes the global market across key geographies namely North America, South America, Asia, and Pacific region, Middle East and Africa and Europe. This Global Additive Manufacturing Market research is the trustable source for gaining market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situation with product value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. This report additionally presents new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
The Global Additive Manufacturing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.99 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 11.56 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 14.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising occurrence of structural heart diseases and technological developments in the industry. Few of the major market competitors currently working in the additive manufacturing market are 3D Systems, Inc., 3T Ltd., Biomedical Modeling Inc., ENVISIONTEC, INC., EOS Systems Inc., Integer Holdings Corporation, GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services, LLC., Surgival, SLM Solutions, Xilloc Medical B.V., Dentsply Sirona, Renishaw plc., Stratasys Ltd., Morris Technology, Materialise, Limacorporate S.p.a., ExOne among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
The global additive manufacturing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of additive manufacturing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Additive manufacturing is also called as 3D (three dimensional) printing, and it is utilized for the creation of 3D objects. The 3-D object is created using computer, to create the object, additive processes are used. The 3D objects can be modified as per the industry requirement. The numerous industries which include 3-D object are healthcare, automotive, education, government, research, defense, aerospace, consumer products and industrial.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-additive-manufacturing-market
The current trend pertaining to the demand supply and sales together with the recent developments have been given here to provide an exhaustive picture of this market. It also allows voluntarily accessible affordable reports of the research that is the end result of the personalized research carried by the internal team of professionals.
To comprehend Global Additive Manufacturing market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Additive Manufacturing market is analyzed across major global regions.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
- The growth of several industries including as automotive, FMCG, semiconductor, manufacturing, aerospace, food & beverages, healthcare serves as a stimulant for the growth of additives manufacturing market.
- Rising demand for additive manufacturing in the dental and medical industries drives the growth of this market.
- Reduction in the prices of additive manufacturing-based machines and fall in the prices of 3D printers would fuel the growth of the market.
- Growing awareness amongst the people would increase the demand for additives.
- The increased investments in the Research and development of better software and technology, and the development of innovative equipment’s and their applications, fosters the growth of this market.
- Regulatory hurdle in many countries is one of the constraints for the market.
- The limited access of additive manufacturing in the underdeveloped and developing economies would restrain the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Global Additive Manufacturing Market By Technology (Powder Bed Fusion, Directed Energy Deposition, Binder Jetting, Sheet Lamination), Materials (Homogeneous Materials, Heterogeneous Materials), Material Type (Plastic, Metal alloy, Rubber, Others), Products (Surgical Equipment, Prosthetics & Implants, Tissue Engineering), End-Users (Automotive Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Government/Military, Architecture, Healthcare, Academic Institutions, Dental, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, 3D Systems launched the FabPro 1000, a less costly, highly efficient DLP-based 3D printer framed for dental and jewelry production, and for high quality plastic prototypes. It has a printing speed which is three times faster than that f its competitors, and is marketed as simple to use SLA printer. In July, 2018, 3D systems launched an e-commerce site for the sale of its new printer, to make it easily accessible to its customers.
- In April 2018, ExOne launched Innovent+ metal Additive Manufacturing machine. It is developed for use lab for research and education. It provides two times the print volume of its previous models with enhanced powder handling capabilities. It is equipped with a new Ultrasonic recoater which is framed to offer material adaptability and is easy to operate.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global additive manufacturing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475