“The increase in the number of eye diseases worldwide and high-end technological advances in the field of ophthalmic diagnostics will drive the growth of the global ophthalmic diagnostic equipment market.”
The global eye testing equipment market was estimated at $2.63 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.91 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2018–2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the drivers & opportunities, top investment pockets, top winning strategies, market size & estimations, competitive scenario, and wavering market trends.
Download Report Sample https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4750
Rising prevalence of eye diseases across the globe and increase in the technological advancements in the field of ophthalmological diagnostics have worked as the major growth factors. On the other hand, the lack of skilled professionals and low accessibility to eye care in low-income countries hamper the growth to some extent. Nevertheless, the surge in government initiatives to control visual impairment is expected to create a plethora of opportunities in the near future.
The report categorizes the global eye testing equipment market into device, application, end-user, and region. Based on device, the market is divided into slit lamp, biometer, perimeter, tonometer, optical coherence tomography (oct) scanner, fundus camera, autorefractor & keratometer, and other devices. The other devices comprise lensmeter, chart projector/visual acuity accessory/computerized visual acuity system, ophthalmoscope, and others. Based on the application, it is divided into the general examination, glaucoma, cataract, and other applications. The end-users analyzed in the report take in hospital, eye clinic, and optometry academic institute. Based on geography, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Based on application, the general examination application segment contributed to two-sevenths of the total market share in 2017. Based on the device, the tonometer segment would showcase a CAGR of 6.8% during the study period. Based on end-user, the hospital segment is expected to cite the second-highest growth rate registering a CAGR of 5.4% during the estimated period. Based on region, North America held the major share in 2017 and is anticipated to lead the trail throughout 2018–2025.
The key players analyzed in the report include
- Nidek Co., Ltd.
- Luneau Technology
- Topcon Corporation
- Metall Zug AG (Haag Streit)
- Heine Optotechnik, and
- Carl Zeiss
Key Findings of the Eye Testing Equipment Market:
- The general examination application segment accounted for two-sevenths of the total market share in 2017.
- The hospital segment registered the second-highest growth rate among the end-users registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2018 to 2025.
- North America dominated the global eye testing equipment market, accounting for maximum share in 2017, and is expected to retain the same trend during the forecast period.
- The tonometer segment recorded the second-highest growth rate among the devices registering a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
- Germany accounted for one-fifth of the total share in the European eye testing equipment market in 2017.
Scope of the Report
|Market size available for years||2017-2025|
|Base year considered||2018|
|Forecast units||Value (USD)|
|Segments covered||Device, Application, and End User|
|Geographies covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA|
- Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery and Development Market by Drug Type (Small Molecules and Large Molecules), Technology (Deep Learning and Machine Learning), Application (Oncology, Metabolic Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neurodegenerative Disease, and Others), and End User (Research Institutes and Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 – 2025Download Report Sample https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5239
- Cell Therapy Market by Therapy Type (Autologous and Allogenic), Therapeutic Type (Malignancies, Musculoskeletal disorders, Autoimmune disorders, Dermatology, and Others), Cell Type (Stem cell and Non-stem cell), and End User (Hospitals & Clinics and Academic & Research Institutes): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–202Download Report Sample https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5330
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: +1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060