This Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market report emphasizes on the detailed understanding of some decisive factors such as size, share, sales, forecast trends, supply, production, demands, industry and CAGR in order to provide a comprehensive outlook of the global market. The conventional data in the global market report is presented in a graphical form while highlighting the proposed statistics. It also comprises of vendors, suppliers and key players in the global market. The unique data presented in the report are evaluated with an instinctive and scientific way in order to get a better understanding of the global market.
Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market is estimated to reach USD 303.96 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the high prevalence of chronic sinusitis, technological development, and the adoption of minimally invasive procedures.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the ear and nasal packing market are Medtronic, Stryker, Summit Medical Group,., Smith & Nephew, Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Network Medical Products Ltd, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, DCC plc, Fannin, Merocel, Entellus Medical Inc., Abgel, Boston Medical Products Inc and others
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2017, Lohmann & Rauscher (L&R) has established a new business operation in North Africa. The subsidiary has been started in Tunis, for offering the wound care, compression and hosiery, supports and orthoses, and or products segments service provider.
- In December 2016, Alvogen has acquired a leading nasal spray device in Russia, sold under the Dolphin brand. The product is use for full rinsing of the nasal cavity and helps in the prevention of flu and the alleviation of common cold symptoms. The dolphin brand is currently the third largest on the Russian market.
Global ear and nasal packing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ear and nasal packing market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Ear and nasal packing materials are the products that are designed for the development of the nasal packing for the maintenance of the patients after nasal surgery such as edema, nose bleed etc. Ear and nasal packing are based on polymers with efficiency of dissolving into the body with a time interval of 2-3 weeks. Nasal packing are the cotton packs whereas Ear packing products such as myringoplasty and canalplasty are used in surgeries.
- High prevalence of chronic sinusitis
- Growing adoption of minimally invasive procedures
- Technological developments and favorable reimbursement
- Side effects of the ENT packing products
- Lack of trained otolaryngologists
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ear-nasal-packing-market
Segmentation: Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market
Global Ear and Nasal Packing Market By Type (Nasal (Injectable, Gel, Dressings (Sponges, Splints, Strips)), Ear (Injectable, Gel, Dressings (Sponges, Splints, Strips))), Material (Bioresorbable (Chitosan, HYAFF, Combination), Non-Absorbable (CMC, Synthetic, Others)), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, OTC), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at the country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475