According to Coherent Market Insights, the global antiseptic market was valued at US$ 4,448.9 million in 2019, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period (2019 – 2027).
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Antiseptic Market:
The global antiseptic market size is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Key players such as Reckitt Benckiser are focused on penetrating lucrative markets such as India to expand their market presence. In October 2018, Reckitt Benckiser announced its expansion plans through the acquisition of consumer health businesses in India.
Moreover, the global antiseptic market is expected to account for major revenue share over the forecast period, owing to new product launches. For instance, in 2018, Procter & Gamble launched DS3, a new range of products, which include eight liquid-free cleaning products for personal and home care. Moreover, in April 2019, Amway, a wellbeing and nutrition company, launched the Persona germ protection and moisturizing liquid hand wash.
Request Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3032
Major players in the antiseptic market are focused on strategic acquisitions to increase sales and distribution of their products across the globe. For instance, in 2017, Cardinal Health acquired Medtronic’s Patient Care (Deep Vein Thrombosis, and Nutritional Insufficiency) business, valued at US$ 6.1 billion. The acquisition has helped expand Cardinal Health’s medical segment portfolio.
Key Market Takeaways:
- The global antiseptic market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period (2019-2027), owing to increasing regulatory approvals. For instance, in April 2019, the Becton, Dickinson and Company received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for its BD ChloraPrep skin preparation with sterile solution, a fully sterile chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) antiseptic skin preparation.
- Among region, North America is expected to hold the dominant position in the global antiseptic market over the forecast period, owing to increasing product launches in different categories such as antiseptic solutions, swabs, wipes, towels, and others. For instance, in April 2018, Hero Wipes launched the Original Hero Wipes FIRE product line, which includes on-site decontamination wipes, specifically formulated for firefighters. These wipes were tested and proven effective in removing cancer-causing carcinogens.
Major players operating in the global antiseptic market include 3M, STERIS Plc., Cardinal Health, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Metrex Research, LLC, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, and Becton Dickinson and Company.
- Global Antiseptic Market, by Application:
- Pre-surgical and Injectable Care
- Skin and Hygiene Care
- Oral Care
- Nasal Care
- Global Antiseptic Market, by Product Type:
- Wipes and Sponges
- Global Antiseptic Market, by End-user:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Homecare Settings
- Global Antiseptic Market, by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Company Profiles
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Recent Highlights
- STERIS Plc.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Metrex Research, LLC.
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Name: Mr. Raj Shah
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027