Report Provides Inclusive Analysis of Antibody Drug Conjugate Market Size, Share, Growth Development. Achieved Great Success In The Field Of Cancer Treatment, Primarily When Used With Cytotoxic Drugs. Global Antibody Drug Conjugate Drug Sales, Pipeline Analysis (By Phase, Linker, Technology, and Indication) & Market Forecast To 2023
Market Research Future (MRFR) has estimated in its latest report that the Global Antibody Drug Conjugate Market Is Set To Proliferate Saliently At A CAGR Of 19% During The Forecast Period 2017 To 2023.
These drug conjugates are regarded as the new age of therapeutic agents. The efficiency of the drug in treating diseases has propelled demand in the global market, and the trend is likely to perpetuate over the next few years.
The effects of targeting specific cells coupled with the killing ability of cytotoxic drugs make this antibody drug conjugate the ideal choice for the treatment of various cancers. The rising prevalence of cancer all across the globe has catapulted the antibody drug conjugate market on an upward trajectory. Additionally, the advancements in medical technologies are anticipated to drive the growth of the global market by enhancing the accuracy of the drug.
Fill Out Details To Receive FREE Sample Here: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1113
Increased investments in research & developments in the antibody drug conjugate market are further expected to augment the market size. Nevertheless, the high cost associated with the procedures is likely to hold the market growth through the projection period.
Some of the key players profiled by MRFR are Seattle Genetics (U.S.), ImmunoGen, Inc. (U.S.), Roche Holding AG (Switzerland), Antikor (U.K.), Immunomedics (U.S.), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Celldex Therapeutics (U.S.), Millennium Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), AbbVie Inc. (U.S.), Genentech (U.S.), Concortis Biotherapeutics (U.S.), Agensys, Inc. (U.S.), Bayer HealthCare (Germany), Astellas Pharma/Agensys (Japan), Progenics Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Heidelberg Pharma (Germany), Oxford BioTherapeutics (U.S.), Mersana Therapeutics (U.S.), and Synthon (U.S.).
- The market is still developing and each day brings in new information regarding advancements. Efforts of Creative Biolabs in introducing a maytansinoid-payload for ADCs better performance can be considered exemplary. In Antibody Drug Conjugate Market, the link between the antibody and the cytotoxic agent is crucial. Broadpharm has introduced a polyethylene glycol (PEG) product, a linker that has features such as high water solubility, reduced aggregation, and low immunogenicity. In addition, Glykos Finland and OcellO of The Netherlands have developed a hydrophilic auristatin payload that betters ADCs efficacy and biocompatibility.
- Feb 2019– The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted priority review to ADC (antibody drug conjugate) for diffusing large B-Cell Lymphoma. The chief medical officer of global product
- August 19, 2019 – Development is working with the Food and Drug Administration for bringing this vital novel option to patients having this aggressive ailment as fast as possible. The FDA is most likely to come up with the decision.
- Jan 2019– Daiichi Sankyo has come up with a late-stage study of Antibody Drug Conjugate Market to treat patients having low expressing HER2 metastatic/ unrespectable breast cancer.
- In July 2018, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited and Glycotope GmbH have inked a pact regarding the combination of Glycotope’s investigational tumor-associated TA-MUC1 antibody gatipotuzumab and Daiichi Sankyo’s proprietary ADC technology for developing gatipotuzumab antibody drug
Get Complete Report Details with Detail Tables and Figures @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/antibody-drug-conjugate-market-1113
By type, the global antibody drug conjugate market is segmented into monoclonal antibodies, linker, drug/toxin, and others.
By application, the antibody drug conjugate market has been segmented into leukemia, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, pancreas cancer, ovary cancer, glioblastoma, lung cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, skin cancer, solid tumors, multiple myeloma, lymphoma, and other cancers. The leukemia segment is further sub-segmented into Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML), Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL), and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
By product, the global antibody drug conjugate market is segmented into Adcertis, Kadcyla, and others.
By technology, the antibody drug conjugate market has been segmented into ImmunoGen technology, Seattle Genetics technology, Immunomedics technology, and others.
By end-user, the global antibody drug conjugate market is segmented into hospitals, specialized cancer centers, academic research institutes, biotechnology companies, biopharmaceutical companies, and others.
By region, the global antibody drug conjugate market is segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. Americas dominate the global market owing to technological innovations, manufacturing process advancements, the contribution of nanotechnology, etc. Led by the U.S., the region is anticipated to retain its pole position through the assessment period. Europe is likely to retain its second spot trailed by the Asia Pacific which is an emerging market for antibody drug conjugate.
- Antibody drug conjugate manufacturing companies
- Suppliers and distributors of antibody drug conjugate
- Healthcare service providers
- Health insurance players
- Research and consulting firms
- Medical research institutes
- Venture capitalists
- Community centers
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312