The Global Point-of-Care (PoC) Platform and Technology market is expected to rise at a decent growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2025. The growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes and cancer is anticipated to increase the demand for PoC platform and technology in the coming years. The convenience that PoC platform and technology provide to patients and healthcare professionals with fast monitoring tests and quick diagnosis is foreseen to further augment the demand in the global market.
Increasing research and development in the healthcare diagnostics domain is predicted to create opportunities in the global PoC platform and technology market. In May 2019, Mologic Ltd., a UK-based developer of PoC diagnostic devices, achieved breakthrough in the PoC diagnostics field as it announced the development of a next-gen ultra-sensitive lateral flow-based technology platform.
Players to Focus on Capacity Expansion to Achieve Growth
The global PoC platform and technology market marks the presence of leading companies such as Advanced Liquid Logic, Inc., LifeScan, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Siemens Healthineers, Axxicon Moulds Eindhoven B.V., Abbott Laboratories, and LifeSensors, Inc.
Get PDF template of this report: https://www.qyrconsulting.com/request-sample/7274
Adoption of PoC Platform and Technology to Increase for Efficient Monitoring of Heart Failure
- The need for faster and more accurate clinical management, quicker healthcare results, and improved healthcare delivery is prophesied to push the demand for PoC platform and technology.
- Various advantages associated with the use of PoC platform and technology such as efficient monitoring of heart failure, inflammation risks, and heart rate are expected to increase the adoption of PoC platform and technology.
- The more feasible, hassle-free working of PoC testing devices with reduced size makes them ideal for use in emergency situations and ambulance services. Thus, the benefits of portability and low requirement of technical expertise to operate PoC testing devices are anticipated to augur well for the global PoC platform and technology market.
Biosensors Segment is Anticipated to Take Lead in Global Market
Biosensors are considered to be highly effective in the fast and sensitive detection of target analytes. This is very important when it comes to medical diagnosis of diseases and helping patients with cost-effective options. Among technology segments, biosensors are projected to account for a significant share of the global PoC platform and technology market. Among applications, diagnostic and monitoring are forecast to secure a substantial share of the global market.
- Lateral Flow Based Assays
- Enzyme Labels
- Quality Testing
- Diagnostic and Monitoring
- Drug Development
Rising Prevalence of Lifestyle Diseases to Increase Demand in North America
Regionally, North America is prognosticated to rank higher in the global PoC platform and technology market in terms of growth. Some of the factors expected to support the market growth of North America are the rising number of healthcare-related government initiatives, increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, and growing number of product approvals.
Get Complete Report Within 24 hours: https://www.qyrconsulting.com/checkout/7274
We established as a research firm in 2007 and have since grown into a trusted brand amongst many industries. Over the years, we have consistently worked toward delivering high-quality customized solutions for wide range of clients ranging from ICT to healthcare industries. With over 50,000 satisfied clients, spread over 80 countries, we have sincerely strived to deliver the best analytics through exhaustive research methodologies.