Antibody-Drug Conjugates Or Adc Use Of Highly Potent Drugs (Especially Negative-Charged Drugs) Can Be Also Anti-Cancer – Drug Is Stable And Usually Inactive Until It Reaches The Cancer Cells ADC With A Specific Drug Is Usually More Potent Than The Drug Alone, Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) Market Which Is Growing Business Which Will Help Industry To Grow With Trend
The Global Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) Market Is Projected To Witness A Stupendous Growth At A Notable 19% CAGR Over The Predicted Years (2017-2023).
ADCs are made of three parts- first a specific antibody for binding, an antigen that has limited expression on the normal cells, second a cytotoxic agent to kill target cancer cells and third a chemical linker to attach the cytotoxic agent to the antibody. This is how antibody drug conjugates work. They are the new age of therapeutic agents. One of the key advantages of antibody drug conjugates is that this will help in bringing together the finest characteristics of both antibodies as well as the chemotherapy’s cytotoxic potential.
There are many factors that is fueling the growth of the antibody drug conjugate market. The different market trends and factors in this market according to an analysis performed by Market Research Future (MRFR) include increasing prevalence of cancer, advancement in medical technology, increased investment in R & D, efficacy of ADC in treating diseases, rising collaboration amid biotechnology and biopharmaceuticals and research institutes, preclinical research, growing geriatric population and rise in obese population. On the contrary, the soaring cost related to the procedure may hamper the growth of the antibody drug conjugate market.
Ask For Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1113
Leading Players Profiled In the Antibody Drug Conjugate Market Include
- Synthon (U.S.)
- Mersana Therapeutics (U.S.)
- Oxford BioTherapeutics (U.S.)
- Heidelberg Pharma (Germany)
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals (U.S.)
- Astellas Pharma/Agensys (Japan)
- Bayer HealthCare (Germany)
- Concortis Biotherapeutics (U.S.)
- The market is still developing and each day brings in new information regarding advancements. Efforts of Creative Biolabs in introducing a maytansinoid-payload for ADCs better performance can be considered exemplary. In ADCs, the link between the antibody and the cytotoxic agent is crucial. Broadpharm has introduced a polyethylene glycol (PEG) product, a linker that has features such as high water solubility, reduced aggregation, and low immunogenicity. In addition, Glykos Finland and OcellO of The Netherlands have developed a hydrophilic auristatin payload that betters ADCs efficacy and biocompatibility.
- Feb 2019- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted priority review to ADC (antibody drug conjugate) for diffusing large B-Cell Lymphoma. The chief medical officer of global product development is working with the Food and Drug Administration for bringing this vital novel option to patients having this aggressive ailment as fast as possible. The FDA is most likely to come up with the decision by August 19, 2019.
- Jan 2019- Daiichi Sankyo has come up with a late-stage study of ADC to treat patients having low expressing HER2 metastatic/ unrespectable breast cancer.
As per MRFR report, the global antibody drug conjugate market is segmented on the basis of type, product, technology, application and end-user.
Based on type, it is segmented into drug/toxin, linker, monoclonal antibodies and others. Of these, the antibody drug conjugate linker is expected to have the maximum share in the antibody drug conjugate market.
Based on application, the antibody drug conjugate market is segmented into lymphoma, multiple myeloma, solid tumors, skin cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer, glioblastoma, ovary cancer, pancreas cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer and leukemia. Leukemia is further segmented into Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL), Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML), and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML). Of these, breast cancer had the maximum share owing to its increasing prevalence.
Based on product, it is segmented into Kadcyla, Adcertis and others.
Based on technology, the antibody drug conjugate market is segmented into Immunomedics technology, Seattle Genetics technology, ImmunoGen technology and others.
Based on end-user, it is segmented into biopharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, academic research institutes, specialized cancer and others.
Based on region, the antibody drug conjugate market covers growth opportunities and latest trends across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa. Of these, North America is expected to accrue maximum share in the market due to advancement in manufacturing techniques, technological innovation and contribution of nanotechnology to create ADC. The U.S. FDA has given approval to only three ADC. The antibody drug conjugate market in Europe will have the second largest share followed by the APAC region. APAC is an emerging market and the factors that are driving the growth of the market include increasing government initiatives. A good number of products are under the pipeline and such developments are performed under license agreements.
Get Complete Report Details with Detail Tables and Figures @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/antibody-drug-conjugate-market-1113
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312