As stated in the latest market research report published by Market Research Future (MRFR), the global adrenocortical carcinoma treatment market is likely to expand at a 2.6% CAGR during the forecast period. The same report also states that the market is anticipated to reach a market valuation of USD 678 million by the end of 2023.
An adrenocortical carcinoma is a deadly form of cancer that arises from the adrenal cortex, i.e., the outer layer of the adrenal gland. Adrenocortical carcinoma is rare and aggressive and demands a multidisciplinary approach towards treatment and management. As per the US National Library of Medicine, the overall 5-year mortality rate is prevalent in 75 to 90% of patients, whereas, the average time of survival from the diagnosis is 14.5 months.
Moreover, as per the International Pediatric Adrenocortical Tumor Registry, the female to male ratio for adrenocortical carcinoma is 2.5-3:1. Further inherited diseases such as Li-Fraumeni Syndrome (LFS), Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome (BWS) as well as Carney complex are all linked to a rising incidence of adrenocortical carcinoma.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6567
Some of these market players are profiled in the report by MRFR including
- Pfizer Ltd
- EnGeneIC Ltd
- Millendo Therapeutics
- Merck & Co
- Orphagen Pharmaceuticals
- HRA Pharma
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- The global adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC) treatment market is studied for various segments in the latest MRFR report. These segmentations have been conducted based on type, therapy, end-user, and region.
- Based on type, the global adrenocortical carcinoma treatment market is segmented into localized adrenocortical carcinoma and metastatic adrenocortical carcinoma.
- Based on therapy, the global ACC treatment market is segmented into surgery, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, adjuvant therapy, and radiation therapy.
- Based on surgery, the global adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC) treatment market is segmented into laparoscopic surgery and open surgery.
- Based on radiation therapy, the global ACC treatment market is segmented into external beam radiation therapy and brachytherapy.
- Based on end-users, the global adrenocortical carcinoma treatment market is segmented into ambulatory surgical centers, cancer research institutes, and hospitals & clinics.
Detailed Regional Analysis:
The global adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC) treatment market is segmented, on a regional basis, into Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa. Among these segments, the Americas together are estimated to dominate the global adrenocortical carcinoma market through the review period. Market growth in this region can be accredited to the advanced healthcare infrastructure, rising healthcare expenditure, and advancements in medical device technologies. Furthermore, mounting demand for quality products and the availability of reimbursement policies are expected to boost the regional ACC treatment market.
May 2019: According to the largest study published in the International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, proton radiation therapy showcased excellent outcomes with minimal toxicity in children with high-risk neuroblastoma. Neuroblastoma is tumors are primarily adrenal tumors making conventional cancer treatments difficult. Hence, proton radiation therapy has been a new feat of achievement in the treatment of many types of adrenal tumors.
Access Full Report Details and Full TOC Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/adrenocortical-carcinoma-treatment-market-6567
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312