Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Point of Care Diagnostics -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
Over the last few decades, there has been a strong trend toward POC testing due to an increasing demand for near-patient testing that provides rapid results. More tests are being performed at the hospital patient’s bedside, in physicians’ office laboratories, outpatient clinics, emergency rooms and intensive-care units. Critical-care instruments combining selected important chemistry, hematology and hemostasis parameters have entered the market for POC testing in emergency and operating rooms.
The wider availability of POC testing has revolutionized the continuum of the patient-care process by providing laboratory results rapidly and efficiently at these locations. The trend toward greater POC testing is driven by the faster diagnostic benefits it provides.
The heightened awareness of testing and identifying treatment targets via diagnostics tests has strengthened the role of POC tests in the health field. Using both diagnostics and treatments as a combination have been important advancements to optimal health treatment.
Several reasons have emerged for this demand of POC testing, including staff shortages, older populations, long-term cost savings, faster diagnosis and care, and rural locations without conventional laboratory services. This study will address these areas and others.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3375354-point-of-care-diagnostics
SCOPE OF REPORT
This study will describe the market for POC diagnostics at the global level. It focuses on the accelerating growth in this important diagnostic market segment and the key industry players. Specifically, the report:
– Describes the POC industry.
– Estimates the current and future market size.
– Provides breakdowns for U.S. markets.
– Describes product segments and the continuous updating of POC products.
– Analyzes market influences in the industry and predicts the changes that will shape the future POC market.
– Discusses trends within the market and provides a future outlook.
– Reviews business activities of market leaders.
– Lists patents for POC technologies.
– An overview of the global markets for point of care diagnostics.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014 and 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
– Discussion of factors driving the market including staff shortages, older populations, long-term cost savings, and need for faster diagnosis and care.
– A look at how availability of POC testing has revolutionized the continuum of the patient-care process.
– In depth analysis of the major force driving the growth of this industry, the effort to provide better patient care by improving the turn-around-time (TAT) that POC testing offers.
– A look at the other market factors including growth restraints and opportunities.
– Profiles of major players in the industry.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2 SUMMARY
Chapter 3 INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
Chapter 4 THE GLOBAL POC MARKET
Chapter 5 BLOOD CHEMISTRY AND ELECTROLYTE TESTING
Chapter 6 CARDIAC MARKER TESTING
Chapter 7 CHOLESTEROL TESTING
Chapter 8 DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE TESTING
Chapter 9 GLUCOSE TESTING
Chapter 10 INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
Chapter 11 PREGNANCY AND FERTILITY TESTING
Chapter 12 HEMOGLOBIN/HEMOSTASIS TESTING
Chapter 13 TUMOR MARKER TESTING
Chapter 14 URINE CHEMISTRY TESTING
Chapter 15 OTHER POC TESTING
Chapter 16 TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS
Chapter 17 GLOBAL POC MARKET
Chapter 18 PROFILES OF MAJOR MARKET PARTICIPANTS
Chapter 19 APPENDIX
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)