Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Opioid Drugs -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
The global market for opioid drugs was valued at REDACTED in 2017. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED to reach approximately REDACTED by 2023. Growth of the global market is attributed to the factors such as the growing prevalence of cancer, high demand for pain therapeutics in treatment of chronic pain, regulatory approvals and launches of innovative drug formulations, and growing approval rate of abuse deterrent formulations of opioid drugs.
The opioid drug market is a fragmented market with numerous small and large players. Market players are investing in the development of novel therapeutics, which is anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period.
The global opioid drug market is segmented based on the product and region.
The current report offers a detailed picture of the prescription opioid drug market. Prescription opioids are included in the scope of study; illegal opioids such as heroin, which are sold in illegal market for illicit usage, are not included. The market estimation includes all branded and generic opioid drugs indicated for different therapeutic application such as pain management and opioid use disorders.
This report highlights the current and future market potential of opioid drugs along with detailed analyses of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, pipeline analysis, technological advancement and market dynamics.
The report details market shares of opioid drugs based on product and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into buprenorphine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, morphine, oxycodone, tramadol and others. Each product segment includes detailed analyses covering an overview of drug, mechanism of action and market insights on each drug.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K. France, Japan, China and India are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for the year 2017 and the base year of 2018 and forecast for 2023. Estimated values used are based on drug manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3570530-opioid-drugs-global-markets-to-2023
– 20 data tables and 38 additional tables
– An overview of the global market for opioid drugs
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Discussion of types, mode of action and receptor target of opioids drugs i.e. Mu receptor, Delta receptor and Kappa receptor
– Details of technological advancement for new opioid formulation to reduce the risk of drug abuse
– Case study of opioid addiction, opioid abuse and overdose and significant events addressing opioid misuse and abuse
– Information on stringent regulatory policies and government guidelines to impede the adoption rate of the opioid drugs
– Insights of new safety measures announced for immediate release (IR) opioids and CDC guidelines on prescribing opioids for chronic pain
– Company profiles of the major players of the market, including Acura Pharmaceuticals Inc., Cipher Pharmaceutical Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Lupin Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Sun Pharmaceuticals and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Product
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 7 Regulatory Environment
Chapter 8 Pipeline Analysis
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
ACURA PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
ASSERTIO THERAPEUTICS INC. (DEPOMED INC.)
Developments and Strategies
BIODELIVERY SCIENCES INTERNATIONAL INC.
CIPHER PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
COLLEGIUM PHARMACEUTICAL INC.
DAIICHI SANKYO INC.
ENDO INTERNATIONAL PLC
HIKMA PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
INSYS THERAPEUTICS INC.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
LANNETT CO. INC.
PURDUE PHARMA LP
SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. (SUN PHARMA)
TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Chapter 11 Appendix: Acronyms
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)