Market Research Future one of the supreme leaders in the market research industry has published research analysis of “Infection Control Market-Global Forecast to 2023”. Research study reveals the analysis of market segmentation with the top 10 countries.
Generally, infections result from microorganisms namely fungi, virus and bacteria and is categorized into different types. Some of the most common forms of infections include STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), skin infections, respiratory and lung infections, ear infections, eye infections, common childhood infections, intestinal and stomach infections and HAIs (Hospital Acquired Infections). There are various steps that can control and prevent such infections such as washing hands thoroughly, immunization and using protective clothing mainly gloves and masks while sneezing and coughing. The global infection control market is prognosticated to have a promising growth at an alluring 7.5% CAGR over the forecast period (2017-2023) following the increasing awareness in healthcare sector and burgeoning infection outbreaks.
There are several factors that is fueling the growth of the infection control market. These factors according to the Market Research Future (MRFR) report include increasing incidence of hospital acquired infections, rising surgical procedures, rapidly growing medical device, life science and pharmaceutical industry, growing demand for food sterilization, growing geriatric population, increasing cases of dental caries as well as other periodontal diseases, increasing awareness on infection risks that are healthcare associated, infection control programs for preventing disease transmission, advancements in technology in equipment utilized in sterilization procedures, various initiatives undertaken by the governmental organizations for controlling infections, increasing mergers and acquisitions amid different healthcare companies and rapid product launches. On the contrary, imposition of strict regulations for approval of equipment utilized in sterilization may hamper the growth of the infection control market.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5901
Leading players profiled in the infection control market include
- Honeywell International
- Ahlstrom Corporation
- Nordion, Inc
- Metrex Research
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- Sotera Health
- 3M Healthcare Company
- Cantel Medical Corporation
- Halyard Health
- Pal Internation
- Reckitt Benckiser
- STERIS Corporation
- Belimed AG
- MMM Group
- Getinge Group
Dec 2018- America’s the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology has recently issued an expert guidance regarding how healthcare providers and hospitals can reduce infections related to anesthesiology equipment and procedures in an operating room. It suggests steps in improving prevention of infection with the help of continuous improvement plans, environmental disinfection and increased hand hygiene.
Get an Exclusive Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/5901
- As per the Market Research Future (MRFR) report, the infection control market is segmented on the basis of type and end-user.
- Based on type, it is segmented into sterilization services and products, disinfection products and others. The disinfection products are further segmented into endoscope re-processors, disinfectors, medical nonwovens and disinfectants. Disinfectants are sub-segmented into type, formulation and EPA classification. By type, disinfectants are segmented into surface disinfectants, instrument disinfectants, skin disinfectants and hand disinfectants. By formulation, disinfectants are segmented into disinfectant sprays, disinfectant liquids and disinfectant wipes.
- Based on end-user, the infection control market is segmented into food industry, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, life sciences industry, hospitals and clinics and others.
Based on region, the infection control market covers latest trends and growth opportunities across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa. Of these, North America will lead the infection control market over the forecast period due to rising surgical procedures, growing need for the infection control products as well as services to reduce the incidences of HAIs, and growing competition amid key players in the market for proper disinfection and sterilization. The infection control market in Europe will have the second position owing to use of novel therapies, accessibility of advanced and innovative treatment facilities and skilled treatment facilities. In the APAC region, the infection control market will have a promising growth owing to penetration of leading players in this region, aging population and awareness of infections as well as other diseases. Moreover, the growing initiatives taken by WHO (World Health Organization) in countries namely Japan, China and India are anticipated to drive the market growth in the future. The infection control market in the Middle East and Africa will have a steady growth owing to the rising need to diagnose infections in the remote areas coupled with the prevalence of various infectious diseases.
Browse Full Report and TOC Details Exclusive @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/infection-control-market-5901
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)
- Contract sterilization service providers
- Sterilization and disinfection service providers
- Clinical and Diagnostic Labs
- Regulatory bodies
- Medical device companies
- Food and beverage companies
- Healthcare providers
- Research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists and investors
About Market Research Future: MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune
+1 646 845 9312