Initially, head and neck cancer affects squamous cells that line the mucosal surfaces and later on spread across adjoining parts such as larynx, pharynx, paranasal sinuses and nasal cavity, oral cavity, and salivary glands. Market Research Future (MRFR)’s study has found out that the global head and neck cancer market is expected to flourish in the forthcoming years reflecting a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period (2017 – 2023).
The occurrence of neck and head cancer is quite high. In termsof the patient population, it is the sixth leading cancer worldwide. It has necessitated the development of drugs and treatments, thus, attracting massive inflows of investments for research & development. This, in turn, is anticipated to propel the expansion of the head and neck cancer market over the next couple of years.
The report suggests a lucrative future trajectory for the market. However, factors such as side effects associated with treatments and high cost are expected to restrict market growth over the assessment period. Also, the lack of penetration of healthcare systems in middle and low-income nations remains an impediment to the growth pace of the head and neck cancer market.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5798
The key players profiled in MRFR’s market share analysis are
- AB Science SA
- Acceleron Pharma
- AbbVie Inc.
- AdDent Inc
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- ASAHI Roentgen
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Boston Biomedical
- Bayer AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Fujifilm Holdings
- GE Healthcar
- By type, the global head and neck market cancer market has been segmented into laryngeal cancer, lip and oral cavity cancer, pharyngeal cancer, salivary gland cancer, nasopharyngeal cancer, and others.
- By diagnosis, the head and neck cancer market has been segmented into bioscopy screening tests, dental diagnosis, blood tests, imaging, and endoscopy.
- By treatment type, the global head and neck cancer market has been segmented into surgery, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, radiation therapy, and others. The radiation therapy is further sub-segmented into internal beam radiation and external radiation therapy.
- By end-user, the head and neck cancer market has been segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers.
The global head and neck cancer market is studied across four regions – Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA). Americas houses a huge patient population and is poised to hold the leading share of the market in the foreseeable future. Led by the U.S., the presence of major healthcare leaders in the region is likely to have a positive impact on the growth pattern of the regional Head and Neck Cancer Market. Meanwhile, Asia Pacific is found to exhibit a drastic rise in the growth curve striking a comparatively higher CAGR.
In April 2019, Rodeo Therapeutic, a Seattle-based startup, has raised money for the development of tissue repair and regenerative medicines.
In April 2019, BostonGene, a biomedical software startup, has secured USD 50 Mn from NEC Corporation a multinational provider of information technology services and products, for the transformation of cancer treatments leveraging Precision Medicine Analytics.
Access Full Report Details and TOC Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/head-and-neck-cancer-market-5798
About Market Research Future:
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune
+1 646 845 9312