Influenza Vaccines Market:
WiseGuyReports.com adds “Global Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated, Brand Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Major Deals – Forecast to 2024” reports to its database.
The global influenza vaccines market is anticipated to exceed US$ 5.8 Billion mark by 2024, and is presenting ample opportunities to the industry’s players. Influenza viruses are considered as a major cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. The vast population base together with significantly low vaccination coverage in emerging markets, introduction of new vaccines, rising government support for immunization and growing awareness of the value of influenza vaccine in preventing disease are the prominent factors that will drive the influenza vaccines market. However, shortage of vaccine supply due to genetic assortment of the viral strains is surging the need for updating vaccines each year by the manufacturers. This is a major factor restraining market growth.
Global Influenza Vaccines Market – Regional Analysis
• Geographically, North America is the largest market for influenza vaccines capturing over 48% market share in 2017.
• Asia is the second largest market for influenza vaccines.
• Europe is the third largest market for influenza vaccines, followed by Latin America.
• Australasia accounted for least share of the influenza vaccines market in 2017.
Global Influenza Vaccines Market – Country Wise Analysis
• On the basis of country, United States captures majority of the influenza vaccines market.
• Japan is the second largest market for influenza vaccines.
• China, Brazil and India are the third, fourth and fifth leading market for influenza vaccines respectively.
• Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain and South Korea are the other leading market for influenza vaccines.
Global Influenza Vaccines Market – Brands Analysis
• In the influenza vaccines brand sales segment, Sanofi’s Fluzone holds the maximum share of the market being followed by Fluvirin/Flucelvax.
• In May 2016, the cell-based Flucelvax quadrivalent shot was approved by the FDA.
• GSK’s Fluarix/FluLaval accounts for the third highest share of the influenza vaccines market.
• Fluad is the first and only adjuvanted seasonal influenza vaccine in the US for adults aged 65 and older.
• Flublok has captured least share of the influenza vaccines market.
• In October 2016, Protein Sciences received approval from the FDA for the quadrivalent version of Flublok vaccine.
• On August 28, 2017 – Sanofi announced that it has completed the acquisition of Protein Sciences.
• In February 2018, SK Chemicals Co. signed a US$ 155 Million deal to license cell culture technology to Sanofi Pasteur Inc. for development of a universal influenza vaccine.
This is the 4th edition report on influenza vaccines market by iGATE Research. The report titled “Global Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated, Brand Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Major Deals – Forecast to 2024” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth influenza vaccines market landscape.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3282753-global-influenza-vaccines-market-persons-vaccinated-brand-analysis
This 224 Page report with 139 Figures and 12 Tables has been analyzed from 5 viewpoints:
1. Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated and Forecast – By Region (2011 – 2024)
2. Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated and Forecast – Country Wise Distribution (2011 – 2024)
3. Global – Influenza Vaccines Brand Sales and Forecast to 2024
4. Global Influenza Vaccines Market – Major Deals
5. Global Influenza Vaccines Market – Driving Factors and Challenges
Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated and Forecast – By Region
1. North America
2. Latin America
Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated and Forecast – Country Wise Distribution (25 Countries Covered)
1. United States
9. United Kingdom
16. New Zealand
20. South Korea
22. Hong Kong
Influenza Vaccines Brand Sales and Forecast – 8 Brands Analyzed
Employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US); +44 208 133 9349 (UK)