The Global “Fertility Drug and Surgery Market” is expected to grow at an approximate CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period of 2018–2023.
Fertility Drug and Surgery Market Scenario 2019
Infertility is a condition when a couple can’t get pregnant despite having unprotected sex. Infertility may cause due to a defect in a reproductive system such as abnormal production of sperm due to sexually transmitted diseases or other factors.
There are various symptoms faced by infertile men and woman. In woman the irregular menstrual periods, hormone fluctuation, and in men the semen abnormalities, pelvic infections or sexually transmitted diseases are the common symptoms.
The increasing cases of infertility due to a sedentary lifestyle and other factors may boost the demand for fertility treatment products and drive the market growth.
Request Free Sample Report Now at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7588
The key factors responsible for driving the market growth are an increase in global infertility rates, increasing obesity, delayed pregnancies in women, increase in gamete donations, increase in disposable income, also rising healthcare expenditure worldwide is promoting the market growth.
Fertility Drug and Surgery Market Key Players:
Some of the key players in the global fertility drug and surgery market are
- Eli Lilly
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck & Co. Pharmaceutical Company
- Noven Pharmaceuticalorganon Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Personal Products Company
- Pfizer Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
- Emd Serono Inc.
- and others.
Fertility Drug and Surgery Market Segmentation:
The global fertility drug and surgery market are segmented on the basis of underlying cause, drug, procedures, end user, and region.
- On the basis of the underlying cause, the global fertility drug and surgery market is segmented into male and female.
- By drug, the global fertility drug and surgery market is categorized into clomiphene citrate, letrozole, Serophene, hormone treatment, gonadotrophins, aromatase inhibitors, estrogen receptor modulators, dopamine agonists, metformin hydrochloride and others.
- On the basis of procedures, the global fertility drug and surgery market is segmented into hysteroscopy, laparoscopy and robotic laparoscopy, laparotomy/open surgery, egg retrieval, varicocelectomy, vasectomy reversal (vasovasostomy or vasoepididymostomy), sperm retrieval (epididymal aspiration).
- By end-user, the global fertility drug and surgery market is categorized into fertility clinics, hospitals, clinical research institutes, and others.
- On the basis of region, the global fertility drug and surgery market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The Americas is expected to hold the largest market share and the Middle East & Africa with a low market share during the forecasted period.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/7588
Comprehensive Regional Analysis:
The Americas dominates the global market for fertility drug and surgery owing to the growing female geriatric population, increase in gamete donations, an increase in clinical research within the region. Additionally, the increasing awareness about the fertility treatment and presence of developed economies and healthcare sector within the region dives the market growth during the forecast period.
In 2017, it was estimated that Europe stood second in the global fertility drug and surgery market due to the increasing prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, mumps, and others which produces the abnormal sperm. Asia-Pacific was the fastest growing region for the global fertility drug and surgery market in 2017. Factors such as increased innovation and awareness about the available treatment methods fuel the market growth within the region.
On the other hand, the Middle East and Africa hold the least share in the global fertility drug and surgery market. The presence of poor economies and low per capita income, especially within the African region make the market to lag within the region. A majority of the market share within this region is estimated to be held by the Middle East.
- Fertility Clinics
- Government and private laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) companies
- Medical research laboratories
- Market research and consulting service providers
Browse Complete Premium Research with Detailed TOC at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/fertility-drug-surgery-market-7588
About Market Research Future: MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune
+1 646 845 9312