Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Companion Diagnostics -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2024” To Its Research Database
Companion diagnostics represent part of the personalized medicine sector. The companion diagnostics segment has expanded significantly over the past decade from
5% to 15% of the overall personalized medicine sector, and is expected to reach close to 25% in the next five years.
CDx are being used both to predict outcome (efficacy and safety) and to monitor the response. The predictive or selective characteristics of CDxs have demonstrated clear value to the pharmaceutical industry. For example, CDx assays are being used to select patients for clinical trials, resulting in a smaller number of subjects needed to generate positive data, which has a clear positive impact on the resources spent in clinical development.
Cancer is increasingly recognized as a heterogenous disease that requires tailored treatment. Patients are being selected for specific chemotherapies and newer targeted therapeutics with greater confidence that their specific cancers will respond.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2820018-companion-diagnostics-technologies-and-markets
The scope of the report encompasses the major types of diagnostics technologies that have been used, the various industry structures such as the lab developed tests (LDTs) sector, and the major applications being commercialized and developed by a wide range of company types. It analyzes current market status, examines future market drivers and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Technology developments, including the latest trends, are discussed.
– An overview of the market for companion diagnostics, including existing products on the market and detailed analysis of the competitive environments.
– Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
– Examination of the current state of the industry, new technologies in assay development, and potential novel commercial venues in this area of the healthcare industry.
– Identification of major commercial sectors in companion diagnostics: oncology related products vs. cardiovascular diseases and other segments.
– Profiles of major players as well as a list of current companies that have new companion diagnostics products in development.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
SCOPE OF REPORT
BCC RESEARCH WEBSITE
Chapter 2 SUMMARY
Chapter 3 PERSONALIZED MEDICINE OVERVIEW
Chapter 4 CDX APPLICATIONS OTHER THAN CANCER
Chapter 5 FDA DESIGNATED CDX—CANCER
Chapter 6 CURRENT TECHNIQUES, TECHNOLOGIES AND MARKET STRUCTURES
Chapter 7 NOT FDA REQUIRED
Chapter 8 EMERGING LIQUID BIOPSY MARKET
Chapter 9 UNIVERSAL CDX
Chapter 10 FUTURE APPLICATIONS: CARDIOVASCULAR AND METABOLIC DISEASE
Chapter 11 REPRESENTATIVE ACQUISITIONS AND COMPANY PROFILES
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)