In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market:
WiseGuyReports.com adds “China IVD Market Size, Share, Trends, Regulations, Reimbursement & Company Analysis – Forecast to 2024” reports to its database.
China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market is likely to grow with double digit CAGR during the period 2018 – 2024. China represents one of the largest clinical laboratory markets in the Asia-Pacific region, and the fastest growing among the top ten IVD country markets. With an aging population, a rapidly growing middle class and a government encouraging preventive care, China IVD market is slated to show substantial growth in the future. China’s quickly aging population means the country is experiencing an explosion of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer. All of these conditions can be diagnosed and monitored using IVD products. Further, the average Chinese consumer is now willing and able to pay more for healthcare than a decade years ago. Hence, China has the potential for more dramatic growth in the future.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3231342-china-ivd-market-size-share-trends-regulations-reimbursement
China IVD Market Segment Wise Analysis
- Immunoassay captures maximum share of the China IVD market.
- Clinical Chemistry holds the 2nd position in China IVD market being followed by Molecular Testing.
- The molecular testing market in China is expected to grow in double digits during the forecasted period.
- China SMBG market is dominated by foreign IVD companies such as Roche.
- Microbiology and Hematology segments are competing closely with each other to grab maximum share of the pie.
China IVD Market Company Analysis
- Roche captures maximum share of the China IVD market.
- Sysmex Corporation and Mindary Medical are other top two players in the China IVD market.
- Sysmex is expanding its business portfolio in China, such as by entering the immunochemistry field there in 2015.
- At present, many local players are present in China IVD market and their combined market share was over 47 percent in 2016.
This is the 3rd edition report on China IVD Market by iGATE RESEARCH. The report titled “China IVD Market Size, Share, Trends, Regulations, Reimbursement & Company Analysis – Forecast to 2024” provides a comprehensive analysis of the China IVD Market.
This 103 Page report with 34 Figures and 3 Tables has been analyzed from 10 View Points:
1) China IVD Market and Forecast (2007 – 2024)
2) China IVD Market Share and Forecast (2007 – 2024)
3) China IVD Market & Forecast – By Segment (2007 – 2024)
4) Development Environment and Regulatory Status in China IVD market
5) China IVD Market & Forecast – Company Sales Analysis (2010 – 2024)
6) Registration for In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents in China
7) Regulatory History/Status/Trends in China IVD Market
8) Reimbursement of IVD Products in China
9) Profiles of Select Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies
10) China IVD Industry Drivers & Challenges
China IVD Market – By Application Segments
- Clinical Chemistry Market
2. Immunoassay Market
3. Hematology Market
4. Coagulation Market
5. Microbiology Market
6. Molecular Testing Market
7. Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market
8. Point of Care Testing (POCT) Market
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3231342-china-ivd-market-size-share-trends-regulations-reimbursement
China IVD Sales & Forecast – By Company
- Roche Diagnostic
2. Abbott Laboratories
3. Sysmex Corporation
4. Mindray Medical International Limited
5. Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd.
Profiles of Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies in China
- Zhejiang Di’an Diagnostics Technology Co., Ltd
• ADICON Clinical Laboratories
• Guangzhou Kingmed Diagnostics Center Co. Ltd.
• Kindstar Global (Privately held)
• BGI-Shenzhen (Privately held)
• OriGene Technologies (Privately held)
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US); +44 208 133 9349 (UK)