Global Aptamers market is expected to grow from $128.80 million in 2016 to reach $408.14 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 17.9%. Rising investments in R&D of biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, technological advancements and high efficient and cost-reduced process for binding larger molecules as compared to antibodies are the some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, lack of awareness about the technology in developing economies and inadequate regulatory structure are hampering the market. The increased applications of aptamers in the food and chemicals industries are expected to create huge opportunities for market growth.
By product, the DNA aptamers are expected to have huge potential in the diagnosis and treatment of human disorder. DNA aptamers are generally used for the diagnosis of infectious disorder, cancer and cardiovascular disorder. DNA aptamers are oligonucleotides that bind to a variety of targets, such as small molecules, oligosaccharides, peptides, proteins, and cells. They are generated by an evolutionary engineering method called SELEX, using an oligonucleotide library with a randomized sequence. Once DNA aptamer sequences are obtained by SELEX, the aptamers can be chemically synthesized on a large GMP scale, for diagnostic and therapeutic applications.
Geographically, North America holds the largest market shareduring the forecast period. Technological advancements, huge investments in R&D and developments in Aptamers are the major factors contributing to the growth of the market in this region.
Some of the key players in the Aptamers market are Aptamer Solutions Ltd, Somalogic, Inc., Vivonics, Inc, Aptus Biotech S.L, Base Pair Biotechnologies, Inc, Aptagen, LLC , Trilink Biotechnologies, Inc, Aptamer Sciences Inc, Neoventures Biotechnology Inc, Am Biotechnologies, LLC, NOXXON Pharma, Ophthotech Corporation , Novartis AG, NeoNeuro SAS and Apta Targets.
• Research and Development
• Therapeutics Development
• Other Applications
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2769014-aptamers-global-market-outlook-2017-2023
End Users Covered:
• Contract Research Organizations
• Academic and Government Research Institutes
• Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
• Other End Users
Aptamers Types Covered:
• Peptide Aptamers
• Nucleic Acid Aptamers
• Other Technologies
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Aptamers Market, By Application
6 Global Aptamers Market, By End User
7 Global Aptamers Market, By Aptamers Type s
8 Global Aptamers Market, By Technology
9 Global Aptamers Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Aptamer Solutions Ltd.
11.2 Somalogic, Inc.
11.3 Vivonics, Inc.
11.4 Aptus Biotech S.L.
11.5 Base Pair Biotechnologies, Inc.
11.6 Aptagen, LLC
11.7 Trilink Biotechnologies, Inc.
11.8 Aptamer Sciences Inc.
11.9 Neoventures Biotechnology Inc.
11.10 Am Biotechnologies, LLC
11.11 NOXXON Pharma
11.12 Ophthotech Corporation
11.13 Novartis AG
11.14 NeoNeuro SAS
11.15 Optech Biotech
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)