Global Acute pancreatitis Market – Overview
Acute pancreatitis (AP) is a systemic immunoinflammatory response to auto-digestion of the pancreas and peri-pancreatic organs. This condition is common and life-threatening disease. With an annual incidence of 4.9–73 cases per 100000 people worldwide. The males are predominantly affected at young ages with a ratio of 2.5:1. The mortality rate for pancreatitis is between 1.5% and 4.2% according to large epidemiological studies but is a frequent gastrointestinal disease with a morbidity rate of 30% in severe cases.
Regardless of the technological advances in critical care drugs in the course of recent years, the death rate has prevailed to approximately 10%. Acute pancreatitis is confirmed by medical history, physical examination, and typically a blood test (amylase or lipase) for digestive enzymes of the pancreas. The diagnosis of pancreatic is often difficult and treatments are therefore delayed because the organ is relatively inaccessible.
Avail Free Sample Copy Enabled with Complete TOC at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1565
The testing of acute pancreatits include techniques such as transabdominal ultrasound, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), and magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP). Surgery has no role in mild acute pancreatitis or in severe pancreatitis with sterile necrosis. Surgical therapy in infected necrosis can be considered, based on the availability of other therapeutic options and the consistency of the necrotic material.
The global acute pancreatitis market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during forecasted period 2017-2023.
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare (US)
- Sun BioPharma Inc (US)
- Atox Bio Inc. (Israel)
- Calcimedica Inc. (US)
- D-Pharm Ltd (Israel)
- Dynavax Technologies Corporation (US)
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (UK) university’s and institutes
are also included in the treatment of acute pancreatic like Radboud University, University Medicine Greifswald and others are some of the prominent players at the forefront of competition in the global acute pancreatitis market and are profiled in MRFR Analysis.
According to the 2013 American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) guidelines, antibiotics are usually not recommended in patients with acute pancreatitis, regardless of the type or disease severity. Infection must be suspected in patients who have signs of deterioration such as fever, increasing WBC count. Most infections in pancreatic necrosis are caused by single bacterial species from the gut. In patients with infected necrosis, antibiotics known to penetrate pancreatic necrosis, such as carbapenems, fluoroquinolones, and metronidazole, are recommended. Byetta (exanitide) is a drug from Eli Lily and Company that is FDA approved to treat acute pancreatitis.
Acute pancreatitis Market Segments:
Global Acute Pancreatitis market has been segmented on the basis of types of testing which comprises of Transabdominal ultrasound, Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP), Computerized tomography (CT) and others On the basis of type of treatment which consists of Fluids, Nutritional Support, Treatment of Underlying Issues, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and others. On the basis of type of therapy which consists of Massage Therapy, Therapeutic Touch, Acupuncture and others
Access Detailed Research Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/acute-pancreatitis-market-1565
The report for Global Acute Pancreatitis Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Study Objectives of Acute Pancreatitis Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Acute Pancreatitis market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Acute Pancreatitis market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type of treatment, by type of testing, and its sub-segments
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Acute Pancreatitis market.
Inquire for an Amazing Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1565
About Market Research Future: Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312