This is the last week to register at the discounted early registration rates for the 18th MIXiii-BIOMED Conference and Exhibition, taking place May 14-16 at The David InterContinental Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel.
As Israel’s leading life science industry event, MIXiii-BIOMED is the main annual meeting place for members of Israel’s healthcare industry with their colleagues from around the word. Over 6,000 industry executives, scientists, physicians, engineers and investors from some 45 countries are expected to attend. As in previous years, the conference will cover diagnosis, monitoring and treatment, but this year it will also expand the scope and range of topics to include prevention and rehabilitation, thus exploring the full spectrum of healthcare.
The three-day conference will be divided to the following tracks:
- Gene Editing and Gene Therapy: The Next Frontier in Human Health
- Deep Diving: The Role of Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health in Medicine
- Personalized Medicine and Digital Health: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
- Transformative Cancer Therapies
- Tango of the Two: Academia and Industry
- Prevention and Rehabilitation: Should the Underdog Begin Barking?
- New Modalities of Cell Therapies: Revolutionizing the Way We Treat Diseases
- Disruptive and Advanced Medical Devices
- Cannabis’ Therapeutic Promise: Hope or Hype?