Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Microservices in Healthcare -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2024” To Its Research Database
Global Microservices in Healthcare Markets accounted for $101.6 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $504.8 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 19.5% during the forecast period. Ability to need to increase project delivery speed and ability to support and enhance customer-oriented business are the key driving factors for the market growth. However, Concerns regarding security and regulatory compliance are some of the factors hindering the market growth.
Microservices or microservice architecture is a method of developing advanced software systems that focus on building single function modules with well-defined operations and interfaces. Microservices provide agility and are designed to align well with changing service deployment processes in the healthcare sector from traditional practices to automation of services.
Based on Component, the Services segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period. Considering the dynamic nature of this market segment, currently, several vendors are innovating and offering various services in an effort to expand their customer base across the globe. The services segment is expected to grow at a rapid pace with the increasing deployment of microservices across the healthcare industry, globally. By geography, North America is expected to be the largest region in the Microservices in healthcare market during the forecast period. The high growth rate of the microservices in the healthcare market in North America is attributed to the growing focus on improving the overall efficiency of healthcare organizations and greater product and service availability in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Microservices in healthcare market include Amazon Web Services Inc, CA Technologies, IBM, Idexcel Inc, Infosys Limited, InVisionApp Inc, Kontena Inc, Marlabs Inc, Microsoft, Nginx Inc, Oracle Corporation, Pivotal Software Inc, Rapid Value Solutions, Salesforce.Com Inc and Syntel Inc.
Delivery Models Covered:
• Cloud-based Models
• On-premise Models
End Users Covered:
• Healthcare Payers
• Healthcare Providers
• Lifesciences Industry
• Research Organizations
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)