InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of market assessment report on ‘ Global Infliximab Biosimilar Market Assessment – Revenue Forecast, Clinical Trial/Pipeline Analysis, Brand/Originator Drug Historic Revenue and Forecast Till 2026’
Infliximab is marketed under the trade/brand name of Remicade. It is developed by Jansen Biotech (Johnson & Johnson) operated as Centocor and was approved by U.S Food Drug Administration (FDA) in 1998 and by European Medicines Agency in 1999. Infliximab is chimeric anti-TNF monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of Chron’s Disease. It is also approved for the treatment of other autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, psoriatic arthritis, and others. It was originally approved for the treatment of Crohn’s Diseases however in 2011, it has been approved for various indications including rheumatoid arthritis. The patent for infliximab has been expired in Europe in February 2015 and it will expire in the US during the end of year 2018.
Pfizer’s Hospira subsidiary in partnership with Celltrion announced the launch of first biosimilar for infliximab i.e. Inflectra in the U.S. on April 2016 and in Europe in June 2013, thus entry of biosimilar into the market have boosted the growth of infliximab biosimilar market.
The infliximab biosimilar market is fragmented with presence of many players that operates in local as well as international market.
Global infliximab biosimilar market reports cover prominent players like Napp Pharmaceuticals Group Ltd., Janssen Biotech Inc., Alvogen, Merck &Co. Inc., Celltrion Inc., Pfizer Inc. (AC. Hospira), and Nippon Kayaku.
Curious about this latest version of report?
- Global Infliximab Biosimilar Market Outlook (Revenue, US$ Mn, 2017 – 2027) By Application
- Crohn’s Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Plaque Psoriasis and other
- Global Infliximab Biosimilar Market Outlook (Revenue, US$ Mn, 2017 – 2027) By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Other Direct Distribution Channels
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for global infliximab biosimilar market
- To receive industry overview and future trends infliximab biosimilar market
- To analyze the infliximab biosimilar market drivers and challenges
- To get information on infliximab biosimilar market size and forecast
- To get details on infliximab biosimilar clinical trial/pipeline analysis
- originator drug historic revenue
- originator drug key news/industry activities
- Major Mergers & Acquisition in infliximab biosimilar industry
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.