InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of market assessment report on ‘ Global Cancer Biosimilar Market Assessment – Revenue Forecast, Clinical Trial/Pipeline Analysis, Brand/Originator Drug Historic Revenue and Forecast Till 2026’
Biosimilar is defined as a type of biological products that are approved by respective regulatory bodies because of its clinical similarity to already approved biological products. This is relatively cheaper that biologics. The abnormal growth of call is called as cancer. Cancer is second leading cause of death across the globe. Many biologic therapies are currently approved for the treatment of cancer but due to high cost it is not affordable in low income countries. Growing demand for biosimilar, and increase in demand for cost effective treatment in low and medium income countries drives the growth of the market during the forecast period. Certain anti-cancer drugs had lost patent along with many drugs are going to lose the patent in coming years, thus cancer biosimilar are expected to gain the popularity in coming year. Growing number of cancer patients and entry of biosimilar into the market, rising number of mergers and acquisition by key players to grab the market share further drives the growth of the global cancer biosimilar market. However, complicated manufacturing process and stringent regulatory hurdles for the approval of biosimilars are the factor restrains the growth of the market.
The cancer biosimilar market is fragmented with presence of many players that operates in local as well as international market.
Global cancer biosimilar Market reports cover prominent players like Biocon, Pfizer Inc., Allergan Plc., Samsung Bioepis Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Sandoz and many more.
Curious about this latest version of report?
- Global Cancer Biosimilar Market Outlook (Revenue, US$ Mn, 2017 – 2027) By Cancer Type
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lymphoma and other
- Global Cancer Biosimilar Market Outlook (Revenue, US$ Mn, 2017 – 2027) By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Other Direct Distribution Channels
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for global cancer biosimilar market
- To receive industry overview and future trends cancer biosimilar market
- To analyze the cancer biosimilar market drivers and challenges
- To get information on cancer biosimilar market size and forecast
- To get details on cancer biosimilar clinical trial/pipeline analysis
- Originator drug historic revenue
- Originator drug key news/industry activities
- Major Mergers & Acquisition in cancer biosimilar industry
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.