The global blood screening and typing market was valued at REDACTED in 2017 and is expected to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED to reach a value of REDACTED by 2023. Growth is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious disease like sexually transmitted disease and blood infections. Increases in automation have had a profound impact on the analysis of large sample units of blood with limited errors. New technological products like sequencing and microarrays are expected to propel the growth of the market.
This report focuses on the screening and analysis of donor blood and patient blood. It covers the current market dynamics and various forces that are impacting the market. Two markets are analyzed: blood screening and blood typing. By technology, the blood screening market is segmented into serological technologies Enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA), agglutination tests such as gel card agglutination, microplate-based agglutination, and lateral flow tests), nucleic acid amplification technologies (PCR-based and non-PCR based), microbiology techniques (blood culture and antimicrobial susceptibility tests) and niche technologies such as microarray, DNA sequencing.
By blood supply, the market is segmented into patient blood and donor blood. Patient blood supply analysis covers the qualitative detection of infectious diseases such as sexually transmitted diseases and blood-borne infections like sepsis, and blood grouping and typing analysis tests. Donor blood testing involves analysis of donor blood units, including infectious disease screening and blood grouping tests.
By end-user the market is segmented into hospitals, standalone blood banks and reference laboratories. By region, the blood screening and typing market is segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Rest of the World (ROW). ROW includes South America, the Middle East and Africa. This report also covers the competitive landscape, detailing the companies engaged in offering products for blood screening and typing. Detailed profiles of the top leading companies are also included.
Request Free Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3879616-blood-screening-and-typing-global-markets
– 31 data tables and 34 additional tables
– An overview of recent key developments in the global blood screening and typing market and a look ahead at the next five years
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Quantitative data covering the overall market by analyzers, kits, reagents and consumables, immunoassay techniques, technology types, microbiology techniques, blood types and consumer groups
– Regional dynamics of the blood screening market covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the world including countries of South America, Middle East and Africa
– Study of impact analysis and discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the global blood screening market
– Company profiles of the leading market players, including Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Danaher Corp. and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Blood Industry Landscape
Chapter 4 Market Definition and Dynamics
Chapter 5 Market Segment Analysis
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 7 Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape
Chapter 8 Market Share Analysis and Recent Industry Developments
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)