InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of market assessment report on ‘ Global Bevacizumab Biosimilar Market Assessment – Revenue Forecast, Clinical Trial/Pipeline Analysis, Brand/Originator Drug Historic Revenue and Forecast Till 2027’
Bevacizumab is recombinant humanized monoclonal antibody that neutralizes vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A) biologic activity (an essential endothelial cell mitogen and survival factor). It is first anti-angiogenic therapy approved for the treatment of human cancer. The drug was developed by F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG and approved by US FDA in February 2004 as a first-line therapy in combination with intravenous 5-fluorouracil-based chemotherapy for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer. Bevacizumab is approved for the treatment of patients with cervical, epithelial ovarian and fallopian tube cancer in the United States and Europe. Bevacizumab is also approved for the treatment of patients with non-small-cell lung cancer and metastatic renal cell carcinoma. Also, it is indicated for the treatment of patients with glioblastoma in the United States and for use in metastatic breast cancer in Europe. Bevacizumab is approved by European Medicines Agency in 2005 and marketed under the trade name of Avastin.
Patent of Avastin will expire in Europe in 2022, and in the U.S. the patent will expire in 2019. Thus, many of biosimilar of bevacizumab are in development phase and are expected to come into the market in forecast period. Introduction to biosimilar, increase in incidence and prevalence rate of various cancer, rising demand for targeted therapy, and price cuts have boosted the growth of bevacizumab biosimilar market.
The bevacizumab biosimilar market is fragmented/consolidated with presence of many/few players that operates in local as well as international market.
Global bevacizumab biosimilar market reports cover prominent players like Hetero, Amgen, Biocon, Mylan Inc., BioXpress Therapeutics, Celltrion, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Pfizer, Samsung Bioepis, mAbxience, and among others.
Curious about this latest version of report?
- Global Bevacizumab biosimilar Market Outlook (Revenue, US$ Mn, 2017 – 2027) By Application
- Colorectal cancer
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Cervical cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Global Bevacizumab Biosimilar Market Outlook (Revenue, US$ Mn, 2017 – 2027) By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Other Direct Distribution Channels
Why should buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the prospects for global Bevacizumab biosimilar market
- To receive industry overview and future trends Bevacizumab biosimilar market
- To analyze the Bevacizumab biosimilar market drivers and challenges
- To get information on Bevacizumab biosimilar market size and forecast
- To get details on Bevacizumab biosimilar clinical trial/pipeline analysis
- Originator drug historic revenue
- Originator drug key news/industry activities
- Major Mergers & Acquisition in Bevacizumab biosimilar industry
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.