Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Computer Vision in Healthcare -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2024” To Its Research Database
Global Computer Vision in Healthcare Market is accounted for $158.68 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $4548.04 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 45.2% during the forecast period. Growing computer vision systems in healthcare applications increase in the adoption of AI healthcare technologies and rising healthcare big data are the major factors boosting the market growth. However, the lack of technical expertise and awareness may hinder the growth of the market.
Computer vision technique has shown the great application in surgery and therapy of some diseases. This is helping more doctors better diagnose patients, prescribe the right treatments and monitor the evolution of various diseases. The applications of computer vision for medical purposes are limited only by the human imagination and current development of tech. Applications already in use include tumor classification, CAD systems for surgery, predictive analytics, and therapy.
By Application, Medical Imaging & Diagnostics segment registered steady share during the forecast period. Computer Vision systems permit to make extensive use of medical imaging & diagnostics data to provide better diagnosis, treatment, prediction of diseases and fast and accurate segmentation of medical images. By geography, North America provides potential growth opportunities due to the increasing number of personalized medicine and increasing government initiatives to increase the adoption.
Some of the key players in Computer Vision in Healthcare market include Intel, IBM, Basler AG, AiCure, NVIDIA, Xilinx, Google (A Subsidiary of Alphabet, Inc.), Arterys, Inc. and iCAD, Inc.
Vehicle Types Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Diagnostic Centers
• Healthcare Providers
• Academic Research Institutes
• Life Science Industry
• Private & Public Research Centers
• Other End Users
• Medical Imaging & Diagnostics
• Patient management and Research
• Clinical trials
• Other Applications
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)