According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global Breast Pumps Market is expected to garner $829 million by 2022, from $540 million in 2015, registering a CAGR of 6.6% from 2016 to 2022. On the basis of value, the battery powered breast pumps segment contributed more than two-thirds of the total share in 2015 and will continue its dominance during the forecast period. In terms of volume, the manual breast pumps segment contributed nearly one-fourth of the total share in 2015.
Download Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5057
The surge in population of working women, increase in disposable income, and rise in awareness regarding importance of breastfeeding drive the growth in the global breast pumps market. Based on revenue, the closed system breast pumps segment contributed the major share of the market in 2015, and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period along with registering the fastest CAGR of over 6% throughout the forecast period.
The personal use breast pumps contributed the highest share in terms of volume, registering a CAGR of nearly 6% during the forecast period. There is a rise in demand for personal use breast pump, owing to factors including effective pumping techniques, portability, and contamination-free feeding. On the other hand, the market for battery-powered breast pumps would grow at a considerable rate, owing to surge in preferences for efficient and portable pumping systems that presents an easy cleaning option.
Key findings of the report:
- The closed system breast pumps segment would become the fastest growing segment in terms of value and volume, registering a CAGR of nearly 6.5% and 7% respectively, during the forecast period.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to become the fastest growing segment, registering a CAGR of 9.7%, on the basis of value, from 2016 to 2022.
- In 2015, North America contributed nearly three-fifths of the total share in the global breast pumps market based on value.
- The hospital grade breast pumps would generate the highest revenue during the period, 2016-2022.
- In 2015, the battery powered breast pumps segment became the leading segment and is expected to register the highest growth rate in global breast pump market at CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
- Mexico would become the fastest growing market from the North American region.
- China and Japan would become the leading countries for breast pumps in the Asia-Pacific region.
Geographically, North America held the major market share in 2015, owing to the surge in adoption of breast pump techniques across the region. However, Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the fastest rate, owing to surge in medical needs and rise in awareness about breastfeeding. In terms of value, Europe contributed approximately one-fifth of the total share of the overall market in 2015, owing to a huge number of women utilizing breast pumps.
The key players analyzed in the research include Medela AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips AVENT), Ameda, Inc., Bailey Medical Engineering, Hygeia Health, Whittlestone Inc., Linco Baby Merchandise Works Co. Ltd., Pigeon Corporation, Energizer Holdings Inc., and Albert Manufacturing USA.
Send Enquiry on this report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5057
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small & medium enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one stop solution from the beginning of data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients to understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company amplies client’s insight on the factors, such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligent support to aid the clients to turn into prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: +1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060