A new market study, titled “Global Valvular Heart Diseases Treatment Market Research and Forecast, 2018-2023” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Valvular heart disease characterized by defect or any damage in one of the four heart valves, namely, mitral, aortic, tricuspid or pulmonary. The adult cardiac surgery such as treatment for valvular heart diseases is evolving at a rapid pace. The disease can be diagnosed by electrocardiogram, stress testing, cardiac catheterization, chest x-ray, and other diagnosis procedure. Moreover, the diseases can be treated by medication or surgery using endovascular techniques, minimally invasive and transcatheter valve therapies, and other devices and mechanical circulatory support. The valvular heart disease market is showing exponential growth due to the high incidence rate of concomitant coronary artery diseases coupled with the rising geriatric population. These diseases are mainly associated with the aging and the aortic stenosis and mitral regurgitation that majorly occur in an older population base. Furthermore, the changing lifestyle and the excessive consumption of alcohol are causing heart diseases and heart failure which is leading to the major growth in valvular heart diseases treatment market.
The heart treatments and the certification to perform it is very expensive and time-consuming process due to the stringent regulation of the government and medical authority. Additionally, the lack of expertise and medical practitioners for heart surgery or therapy can hinder the growth of the market. Whereas, the future of surgery for acquired heart disease is quite promising due to the rapid development of invasive cardiology and the adoption of minimally invasive techniques for heart surgery. And the continuous R&D in the field of valve replacement and adult cardiac surgery such as treatment for valvular heart diseases is evolving at a rapid pace. Improvement in healthcare infrastructure will create the huge opportunity for such treatment in market.
Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America is growing with significant growth and is dominating the overall global valvular heart diseases treatment market due to increased heart failure cases and the excessive consumption of alcohol. Europe is the second largest market due to the high adoption of minimally-invasive technology and technological advancement in the healthcare sector. The improvement in healthcare infrastructure and rising awareness of heart diseases and treatment is the driving factor for the growth of the valvular heart diseases market in the Asia-Pacific.
There are many companies which are operating in the global valvular heart diseases treatment market such as Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corp., Medtronic, PLC CryoLife Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, LivaNova PLC, Neovasc Inc., and Micro Interventional Devices, Inc., among others. The companies are working on developing innovative valvular heart diseases treatment system through research and innovation, expansion, M&A, finding a new market or innovate in their core competency in order to expand individual market share.
The market study of valvular heart diseases treatment market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by a research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from Secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary sources include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market
- Authentic Public Databases such as the OECD, WHO, and others
- Whitepapers, research-papers and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report is intended for valvular heart diseases treatment equipment manufacturer, device producer, Investing companies, government organizations for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides an in-depth analysis of pricing, market size, and will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market.
Global valvular heart diseases treatment market is segmented on the basis of regional outlook and following segments:
- Global Valvular Heart Diseases Treatment Market Research and Analysis by Diseases
- Global Valvular Heart Diseases Treatment Market Research and Analysis by Diagnosis
- Global Valvular Heart Diseases Treatment Market Research and Analysis by Treatment
- Global Valvular Heart Diseases Treatment Market Research and Analysis by End-Users
- Global Valvular Heart Diseases Treatment Market Research and Analysis by Region
The report covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of global valvular heart diseases treatment market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global valvular heart diseases treatment market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global valvular heart diseases treatment market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
- Abbott Laboratories
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Braile Biomédica
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Cardiac Dimensions Pty. Ltd.
- Cardiosolutions, Inc.
- Cook Group Inc.
- CryoLife, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- HLT, Inc.
- InterValve Medical Inc.
- JenaValve Technology, Inc.
- Labcor Laboratórios Ltd.
- Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- LivaNova PLC
- Medtronic, PLC
- Micro Interventional Devices, Inc.
- NeoChord, Inc.
- Neovasc Inc.
- ON-X Life Technologies Inc.
- Osypka Medical GmbH
- Siemens Healthcare Medical Solutions Ltd.
- Terumo Corp.
2 Toray Industries, Inc.
- TTK Healthcare Ltd.
Table of Content
- REPORT SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW AND INSIGHTS
- MARKET DETERMINANT
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- REGIONAL ANALYSIS
- COMPANY PROFILES
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)