A new market study, titled “Global Pericardial Disease Market Research and Forecast, 2018-2023” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Pericardial disease is a medical condition which involves the swelling and irritation in the pericardium or says, fibroelastic sac. The pericardium is a two-layer sac that separates the heart from surrounding structures and protects it from vibration and external shocks. The patient with heart surgeries and other related surgeries become more vulnerable to such diseases. The rising number of geriatric population and prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is the major factor for the growth of the market. The exposure to radiation and infectious diseases can be attributed as another factor motivating the market growth. The high cost of diagnoses such as cardiac MRI and cardiac CT scan, however, hinders the market growth. Moreover, lack of awareness regarding the treatment of such disease is another factor that restrains the market growth. The technological advancement for providing more cost-effective and minimally-invasive diagnosis such as the introduction of grafts developed with dCELL technology is expected to create room for the growth of the market. the government funding in R&D, especially in emerging economies such as India and China, contributes to market growth. The extended support of the government in terms of funding and technological advancement for development of more precise and cost-effective diagnostic device further anticipated propelling the market growth in the near future.
Geographically, the market is analyzed into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America contributes the largest share in the global pericardial disease market, followed by Europe. This is mainly due to its advanced medical facilities and the rising number of cases for cardiovascular disease. Moreover, the region has a large number of geriatric populations; hence, propelling the demand for minimally-invasive cardiac disorder treatment in the region. Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth in the global pericardial disease market due to the rapid development of the healthcare industry and the rising cases of diseases due to sedentary lifestyles.
Some of the key players operating in the global pericardial disease market are AliveCor, Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Bayer AG, CardioComm Solutions, Inc, Integra LifeSciences Corp., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., PerkinElmer Inc., Pfizer Inc., and VectraCor, Inc., among others. Product launch, merger & acquisition, and partnerships are some of the key strategies adopted by the market players and sustain and capture the major market share in the pericardial disease market.
The market study of global pericardial disease market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by a research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from Secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary sources include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market
- Authentic Public Databases
- Whitepapers such as research papers and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report is intended for researchers in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, healthcare providers, investment companies, government organizations for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size and will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions.
Global pericardial disease market is segmented on the basis of various regions and below mentioned segments:
- Global Pericardial Disease Market Research and Analysis by Type
- Global Pericardial Disease Market Research and Analysis by Diagnosis Method
- Global Pericardial Disease Market Research and Analysis by Treatment Approach
- Global Pericardial Disease Market Research and Analysis by End-Users
- Global Pericardial Disease Market Research and Analysis by Region
The report covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of global pericardial disease market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global pericardial disease market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global pericardial disease market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
- Abbott Laboratories
- AliveCor, Inc.
- Amnis Theraputics
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Bayer AG
- CardioComm Solutions, Inc
- Coloplast Corp
- CryoLife, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Integra LifeSciences Corp.
- LivaNova PLC
- Merck KGaA
- Novartis AG
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- VectraCor, Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
Table of Content
- REPORT SUMMARY
- MARKET OVERVIEW AND INSIGHTS
- MARKET DETERMINANT
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- REGIONAL ANALYSIS
- COMPANY PROFILES
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)