A new market study, titled “Organic and Natural Tampons – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to study, the Global Organic and Natural Tampons Market is accounted for $595.5 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,347.7 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. The market is propelling due to the rising prevalence of urinary tract infections, and increasing awareness about menstrual hygiene and increasing demand for tampons by working women. However, the presence of substitutes or alternative products, and the possibilities for Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) are restraining the market.
Tampons are feminine wardrobe hygiene product, where the motto is to absorb the menstrual flow in women, by inserting them into the vagina during menstruation. After insertion of the product, it soaks all the menstrual blood.
By odour, fragrances can be comprised of allergens, sensitizers, and phthalates (a class of chemicals that has been linked to hormone disruption), which can affect development and fertility. The ingredients that are used in the fragrance products contain many toxic chemicals that may result in many serious infections and complications.
North America is set to dominate the market due to the changing lifestyle of women and raising awareness about health among women. In addition, having the well-developed nations in the region are in turn leading to the availability of best materials and making women informed and understand etc.
Some of the key players in the Organic and Natural Tampons market are TOM ORGANIC, Lola, Maxim Hygiene, Natracare, Nutraceutical, Time of the Month, The Honest Company, Seventh Generation, Organyc, OI The Organic Initiative, BON, and Veeda USA.
- Super-Plus Tampons (12-15g)
- Super Tampons (9-12g)
- Regular Tampons (6-9g)
- Junior Tampons
- Cardboard Applicator
- Digital Tampon
- Plastic Applicator
- Other Types
- Non-Fragrance Based
- Fragrance Based
Distribution Channels Covered:
- Online Channel
- Retail Channel
End Users Covered:
- 30 Ages
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Organic and Natural Tampons Market, By Size
6 Global Organic and Natural Tampons Market, By Type
7 Global Organic and Natural Tampons Market, By Odour
8 Global Organic and Natural Tampons Market, By Distribution Channel
9 Global Organic and Natural Tampons Market, By End User
10 Global Organic and Natural Tampons Market, By Geography
11 Key Developments
12 Company Profiling
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)