A new market study, titled “Bio-Imaging – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to study, the Global Bio-Imaging Market is accounted for $2.52 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $10.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period. An aging population, increasing number of diagnostic centers and radiopharmaceutical is expected to propel market demand. However, high-price linked with bio-imaging tools is a major factor hampering the growth of the market. Moreover, approval of biological imaging techniques in food, and agriculture industries for valuation of eminence and detecting defects in food items provides ample opportunities in the coming years.
Biological imaging may refer to any imaging technique in the field of healthcare and biomedical research. Bio-imaging is that twig of science that is concerned with efficient and structural images of human bodies. It uses various processes and techniques that replicate the snap of human tissues and anatomy at a molecular level. This technology can diagnose, treat and prevent diseases by using superior imaging techniques.
Based on Technology, molecular technology segment is anticipated to grow during the forecast period. The biological molecular imaging section focuses on recognition of disease-specific biomarkers development of new molecular imaging probes with cellular and molecular biology-oriented techniques and methods. On the basis of geography, the Asia Pacific region is witnessing lucrative expansion owing to the increasing number of hospitals. Emerging economies such as China and India are expected to be key potential markets for this technology owing to the growing demand for healthcare system over the forecast period.
Some of the key players profiled in the Bio-Imaging include Positron Corporation, Toshiba, Fujifilm Holdings, Bracco Imaging S.P.A, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Digirad, FONAR Corporation, Lantheus Medical Imaging Inc, Covidien Pharmaceuticals, Mindray Medical International Limited, Psilos Group, Samsung Medison Co, Philips Healthcare, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Hologic Inc and Hitachi Medical Systems.
- Molecular Technology
- Medical Technology
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Other Modalities
Request Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3764405-bio-imaging-global-market-outlook-2017-2026
- Diagnostic Centres
- Research and Development
- Other Applications
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Bio-Imaging Market, By Type
6 Global Bio-Imaging Market, By Technology
7 Global Bio-Imaging Market, By Application
8 Global Bio-Imaging Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)