Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market 2019 by Product Type (synthesized oligonucleotides, reagents and equipment.), by Application (diagnostic, genetic testing, research, therapeutics, gene synthesis), by End User (academic research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical) – Forecast till 2022
Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market Overview
Advancing technologies have substantially raised the hope for better treatment in the healthcare sector. One of the chief driving forces is biotechnology which is constantly updating itself and impacting the former sector. Of the many ensuing projects, oligonucleotide synthesis is an evolving technique that forms inexpensive, custom-made oligonucleotides with the desired sequence.
Its importance lies in its contribution in DNA or RNA synthesizing and hybridization and in the synthesis of artificial genes. The global oligonucleotide synthesis market is expecting an astonishing 10.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2014-2022), reveals Market Research Future (MRFR) in a broadly demonstrated report.
Get Sample Copy at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2337
Key Players for Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market:
Some of the key players in this market are Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc (U.S), GE Healthcare (U.S.), Agilent Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (U.S.), Bioautomation Corporation (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), L.G.C Biosearch Technologies (U.S.), Eurofins Genomics (Germany), Eurogentec S.A (Belgium), and Nitto Denko Avecia Inc. (Japan) and others.
The global oligonucleotide synthesis market can be segmented by product type, application, and end-users.
Based on product type, the market can be segmented into synthesized oligonucleotides, reagents and equipment.
Application-wise segmentation of the market includes diagnostic, genetic testing, research, therapeutics, gene synthesis, library preparation, drug target screening, and others.
Based on end-users, the market comprises academic research institutes, diagnostic laboratories, and pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies.
Table of Contents
- Report Prologue
- Market Introduction
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Market Factor Analysis
- Global Oligonucleotide Pool Library Market, By Types (USD Million)
- Global Oligonucleotide Pool Library Market, By Methods (USD Million)
- Global Oligonucleotide Pool Library Market, By Application (USD Million)
- Global Oligonucleotide Pool Library Market, By End User (USD Million)
- Global Oligonucleotide Pool Library Market, By Region (USD Million)
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
Brows Full Detailed Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/oligonucleotide-synthesis-market-2337
Study objectives of the Market:
- Providing a detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years related to various segments and sub-segments of the Oligonucleotide Synthesis market.
- Giving insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- Analyzing the market based on price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
- Giving the past revenue and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to the main market and various markets globally.
- Giving regional level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospect.
- Giving regional level analysis of the market with respect to segments, by product types, by application, by end user, also giving regional level analysis of the market’s sub-segments.
- Providing an overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market; comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing the market’s competitive structure.
- Tracking and analyzing competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments in the global Oligonucleotide Synthesis market.
Inquire for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2337
Regional Analysis of Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market:
North America is the largest market of global oligonucleotide synthesis market. The North American market for oligonucleotide synthesis is expected to grow at the CAGR of 9.8%. Europe is the second largest market for oligonucleotide synthesis which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0%. Asia Pacific region is expected to be fastest growing region of the global oligonucleotide synthesis market.
About Market Research Future: MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune
+1 646 845 9312