A new market study, titled “Bone Marrow Transplantation – Drug Pipeline, 2018” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
This report “Bone Marrow Transplantation Drug Pipeline, 2018” provides an overview of the pipeline landscape for Bone Marrow Transplantation. It provides comprehensive insights of all the clinical and non-clinical therapeutics in development with detailed description about the collaborations, deals, designations, patent information etc. These reports encourage the clients in distinguishing the upcoming and existing competitors in their separate therapeutic spaces. The report provides detailed description of the competitor profiles with key milestones and evidence along with analysis by mechanism of action, route of administration, molecule type, stage of development. Information obtained from multiple sources will be used to triangulate and update the profiles. The report also provides key events in the last year related to the indication. This report provides detailed analysis of 20+ products along with 15+ companies involved.
MGTA-456 met efficacy targets in the first few patients enrolled in a phase 2 trial. By allowing a larger cell dose, MGTA-456 is intended to reduce the time it takes for white blood cell populations to recover after HSCT, which involves destruction of the bone marrow as a first step. The new data shows that using MGTA-456 cut that to one day from a historical average of around eight days. The safety concern is that both of the Hurler’s patients developed autoimmune cytopenia; one died from the complication and the other is still undergoing treatment.
- The report provides a competitive landscape of “Bone Marrow Transplantation”
- The report also provides clinical trial landscape of the pipeline drugs including status, trial phase, sponsor type and end-point status
- The report provides the list of companies which are the most active in the pipeline
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery
- The report provides descriptive drug profiles which includes product description, comprising detailed mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA), Stage of development, clinical trial status, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report features comparative analysis of product profiles based on molecule type, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA)
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report also provides latest news for the past one year
Reasons To Buy
- To identifying prominent players in the “Bone Marrow Transplantation” treatment landscape
- To determine the drivers, barriers and unmet need in the Bone Marrow Transplantation treatment space
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Define in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- To understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
AbGenomics International, Inc., Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Adienne Pharma & Biotech, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Biogen Idec, Eisai Inc., Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd, Immunomedics, Inc., and list continues…
Request Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3730388-bone-marrow-transplantation-drug-pipeline-2018
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)