The global medical robotic market Size across the globe was US$ xxxx.x million and is expected to reach at US$ xxxx.x million by the end of 2025, registering the CAGR of xx% over the forecast period (2018-2025). Major factors driving the medical robotics market growth include technological progressions in medical robotic systems, benefits of robot-assisted drill while rehabilitation therapy, growing investments for medical robot research as well as allocation of IPOs (initial public offer) by medical robot organizations.
The global medical robotic market has been segmented by different product, application and geography. Further, product segment of the market is sub-divided into instruments & accessories and robotic systems. The instruments & accessories division of the segment accounted for the major medical robotics market share in 2017 and is expected to lead the market in upcoming years.
Sample PDF available at: https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/576
Likewise, application segment of the medical robots market across the globe is sub-segmented into neurosurgery, laparoscopy, orthopedic surgery, pharmacy applications and others (including medical robotic applications in urology, cardiology, gynecology, nanomedicine and rehabilitation). The neurosurgery segment is projected to mount at the largest CAGR over the forecast spell, owing to growing precision as well as improved quality of medical robots that has encouraged its usage in neurosurgery.
Geographically, the global medical robotics market is categorized into several key regions including Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World. The market of Asia Pacific region is estimated to register the growth at the largest CAGR on account of the increasing elderly population, augmenting implementation of medical robots as well as enhancing training initiatives for surgeons through robotic learning.
Some of the key players operating in the competitive edge of global medical robots market include Stryker Corporation (US), Intuitive Surgical (US), Hansen Medical (US),Mazor Robotics (Israel), Hocoma (Switzerland), Omnicell (US), Accuray (US), Arxium (Canada) and Ekso Bionics Holdings (US).
Read more details of the report at: https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/medical-robotic-market
Key segments of the global medical robotics market include:
Product segment of medical robotics market
- Instruments & Accessories
- Robotic Systems
Surgical Robotic Systems
- Orthopedic Robotic Systems
- Neurosurgical Robotic Systems
- Laparoscopy Robotic Systems
Rehabilitation Robotic Systems
- Therapeutic Robotic Systems
- Exoskeleton Robotic Systems
- Assistive Robotic Systems
- Other Rehabilitation Robots
Noninvasive Radiosurgery Robotic Systems
Hospital and Pharmacy Robotic Systems
- Pharmacy Robotic Systems
- IV Robotic Systems
Other Robotic Systems
Application segment of medical robotics market
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Pharmacy Applications
- Other Applications
Geographical Segmentation of medical robotics market
Rest of the World
What to expect from the upcoming ‘Global medical robotics Market’ analysis:
-Analysis over future prospects as well as Global medical robotics Market trends and Digital Signage market size 2018
– Information regarding technological progressions as well as innovations taking place in developing as well as developed economies and also various macro & microeconomic factors that affect the growth of the market.
– Supportive initiatives by government likely to influence the market dynamics.
– Key drivers influencing market’s growth, opportunities, restraints, sales channels and distributors.
– In-depth analysis of different market segmentations including product types, application and geographical regions.
– Deep analysis about the competitive landscape of the market and the initiatives by them to improve this market such as expansions, growth strategies, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market
– Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
Who should buy this report?
– Report is especially designed for Venture capitalists, Investors, financial institutions, Analysts, Government organizations, regulatory authorities, policymakers, researchers, strategy
Enquire more details of TOC at: https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/576
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company incorporated in 2018. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.