A new market study, titled “Global Gene Amplification Market Research and Forecast, 2018-2023” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
The global gene amplification market is expected to grow significantly during 2018-2023. Gene amplification is a process of producing multiple copies of a gene with the other genes remain unaffected. It can be done by duplication of a region of a DNA containing the gene. Gene duplication is the result of genetic errors in a cell or group of cells. The successful completion of the human genome project is one of the major factors to contribute to the growth of the global gene amplification market. This project was aimed at producing a reference sequence of the human genome. As a result of this project, researchers are able to find a gene that is suspected to cause an inherited disease within a few days.
The other factors contributing to the growth of the market include the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, infectious diseases, and so on. Apart from this, development in the molecular diagnostics, increasing drug discovery activities, and increasing healthcare expenditure across the globe is significantly growing the market of gene amplification. However, there are factors such as high cost and strict regulatory framework that hamper the growth of global gene amplification market.
Geographically market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America dominates the global gene therapy market owing to higher investment in the healthcare industry, and extensive research in genetic testing, diagnostics, and detection of chronic diseases. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market as emerging economies such as India and China are significantly contributing in the research and development, lower cost, the abundant manpower of skilled workers, and supportive government policies for research.
The companies contributing to the growth of global gene amplification market are Abbott Laboratories, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Bayer Corporation, Becton Dickinson Company, Molecular Systems, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., and so on. Majority of key players are adopting various strategies such as merger & acquisition or entering into strategic alliance with other key players from the market in order to gain a competitive edge over others and enhance their presence in the market.
The market study of the global gene amplification market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary sources include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- An authentic database such as the National Society of Genetic Counselors, American Medical Association (AMA) and so on.
- Company websites and their product/ services catalog.
The report is intended for biotechnology and life science companies, research institutes and government organizations for overall market analysis and competitive analysis. The report provides in-depth analysis on market size, growth opportunity in the market, product types. The report will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models delivering insights into the market for better business decisions.
THE REPORT COVERS
- Comprehensive research methodology of global gene amplification market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with analyst insights & key market trends.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global gene amplification market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global gene amplification market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Arbor Biosciences
- Bayer Corporation
- Becton Dickinson Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Biomerieux S.A.
- Cepheid, Inc.
- deCode Genetics, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp)
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Verily Life Sciences
- Veritas Genetics
Table of Content
- Report Summary
- Market Overview and Insights
- Market Determinants
- Market Segmentation
- Competitive Landscape
- Regional Analysis
- Company Profiles
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)