A new market study, titled “Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to research report, the Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions market is accounted for $364.20 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,028.63 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.2%. Significant factors which are influencing the market growth are rising number of legal cases around cancer misdiagnosis and growing number of diagnostic tests performed in laboratories. However, high implementation cost of these solutions in laboratories is hampering the market growth.
Based on technology, barcode segment is anticipated to have a significant growth due to the increasing adoption of barcode systems among end users. Barcodes are optical machine-readable representations of data where each character is represented by patterns. There are 2 different barcode types namely 1D (linear) and 2D (eg, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR code). The 1D barcodes can be numeric or alphanumeric. The advantages of using 2D barcodes are that they contain higher data density, produce smaller barcodes, allow omnidirectional scanning, and result in fewer scan and printer failures.
In terms of geography, North America is leading the market during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing volume of diagnostic tests, need for automated labeling systems to reduce specimen identification errors and increasing healthcare expenditure are boosting the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., General Data Healthcare Inc., Primera Technology, Inc., AP Easy Software Solutions, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Leica Biosystems Nussloch and LigoLab.
- Radiofrequency Identification (RFID)
End Users Covered:
- Independent and Reference Laboratories
- Hospital Laboratories
- Other End Users
- Tissue Cassettes & Blocks Tracking
- Slides Tracking
- Specimen Tracking
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
o Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market, By Technology
6 Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market, By Product
7 Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market, By End User
8 Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market, By Application
9 Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)