Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You.
At Canon Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible.
Represents Canon Medical Systems, USA in a professional manner at all times. Under minimal supervision, assist in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals. Provide ongoing customer support through product installations, upgrades, phone support and training programs. Maintains knowledge of current trends in products acting as a regional expert. Demonstrates leadership by supporting company goals in all interactions with customers and employees
* Proven ability to strategically plan and perform demonstrations that result in clear differentiation of the products, both clinically and technically, as well as provide the clinical and business solution (value) to each specific customer. Results will be measured by individual and regional sales performance (demo close ratio).
* Use active listening and conflict resolution skills, customize presentations to audience in competitive set-ups/traps, customer objections, and product issues.
* Obtain commercial quality images that showcase the technology, address competitive issues, and show the clinical advantage of the product. Consistently participates in the Image Acquisition Program.
* Gain and Maintain information regarding competition and demonstrate ability to counter any objections, provide competitive set-ups/traps, and speak knowledgeably regarding differences in systems utilizing a positive approach.
* Provide sales support through generation of new options leads and maintain customer satisfaction through account management (via phone support and on-site applications as needed).
* Work independently and collaboratively (as a partner of the sales team) to meet company and regional objectives and provide optimal customer support.
* Understand and present the technology associated with each key platform; possesses an excellent understanding of ultrasound physics.
* Maintains complete system knowledge of all key platforms (current and older revision levels) and provides support to peers.
* Demonstrate knowledge of networking and connectivity solutions. Clearly communicates with service and customers regarding printing and networking needs/issues.
* Demonstrate very good computer skills and other electronic forms of communications applicable to the position. Responsible in maintaining skill level of new programs and software as needed.
* Demonstrate ability to learn and implement changes in product presentations as they occur.
* Proactively maintains expertise in the areas of commercial scanning, clinical ultrasound applications and all ultrasound products.
* Demonstrates competence and professionalism in performing and discussing specialty applications with external customers. General Imaging: Pediatric Imaging, Vascular, Obstetrics/GYN applications. Cardiology: Adult Echocardiography, Pediatric Echocardiography is a plus, TEE, Stress Echocardiography, Cerebral and Peripheral Vascular is recommended.
* Utilize effective teaching methods, which results in maximum customer satisfaction, the customer’s ability to fully utilize the product, and minimal follow-ups.
* Effectively plan and implement training programs, providing a high degree of professionalism.
* Adjust teaching style to address specific customer learning curves, personalities, and complexities within their specific institution.
* Effectively manage multiple system installs and customer sites with large numbers of trainees.
* Demonstrate excellent presentation skills in training both large and small groups using multimedia and system training materials.
* Maintain a high customer satisfaction rating as determined by customer surveys and feedback.
* Demonstrate ability to plan, implement, and complete documentation in all job duties in an effective and timely manner that results in prioritizing the needs of the company and the customer.
* Effectively manage complex travel schedules to best utilize company resources while providing excellent support.
* Utilize e-mail, voicemail, and all communication tools effectively for company’s best interests.
* Demonstrate ability to provide requested information to customers, marketing, service, and other employee, that is timely and of high quality.
* Consistently provide an overall professional image in communications and interactions with all prospects, customers, and employees.
a) Communication reflects positive approach and adaptability
b) Interaction reflects teamwork, professional attire, and positive behavioral patterns
c) Focus is on customer and company needs first
d) Demonstrates mutual respect of others and proactively supports company goals to others within the organization
* Demonstrate understanding of operational methods, business processes and improvements, and the proven ability to plan and implement changes quickly and is solution-oriented.
* Adhere to applicable expense guidelines as determined by management as method for efficient T&E that balances cost vs. end result, while maintaining optimal customer support. Acts as an example for peers in implementing short-term changes that may occur due to budgetary issues.
* Demonstrate excellent skills in conflict resolution, resulting in a professional, positive outcome to include organizational or customer situations.
* Typically requires an Associate’s degree, minimum of 5 years of clinical experience as a sonographer.
* ARDMS/CCI registered in at least two major specialties (Radiology = Abd & OB, Vascular, Cardiac).
* Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrates excellent public speaking skills.
* Demonstrates very good practical knowledge of computer skills.
* Demonstrates willingness to travel extensively to support company and regional goals.
* Acknowledges and conforms to company vendor credentialing policy
* Proven understanding and practice of company business processes.
* Must maintain active motor vehicle/driver’s license from the state where the specialist resides
* This job requires extensive travel which may entail frequent or extended overnight travel. Although some portion of the weekly working time may be spent in the company’s office or the employee’s home office, the majority of the essential responsibilities will be performed at customer sites.
* This job requires moving of portable ultrasound systems from customer loading zones on occasion, and occasionally lift and carry components or supply containers weighing up to 50 lbs. Also requires the ability to maneuver this equipment into and out of customer locations under a variety of environmental conditions. These circumstances may expose the job incumbent to a higher than normal risk for minor cuts, bruises or sprains.
* Employee will make regular visits to medical facilities. These facilities may have certain standards, which all vendor representatives must meet in order to gain access to these facilities, including the requirement for drug, background and health screening. Employment is contingent on your compliance to the standards established by each facility, as evidenced by the results of the required screenings.
Please Apply at https://us.medical.canon/