Ultrasound Devices uses Ultrasound Waves (high frequency sound waves from 20 kHz up to several gigahertz) for noninvasive imaging and therapeutic applications. The Global Ultrasound Devices Market is expected to reach around USD 10.37 billion by the end of the forecast period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
The Ultrasound Devices Market is primarily driven by product development especially technological advancements such as:
- Development of 3D & 4D imaging which provide detailed evaluation of fetal anatomy and morphology. These provide better visualization of fetal morphology not possible by 2D imaging thereby increasing the detection rate of fetal defects like cleft lip, heart defects etc. Moreover, 4D imaging allows live videos of the motion of the fetus allowing greater detection of abnormalities.
- Replacement of black and white monitors with color monitors
- Doppler ultrasound allows estimation of blood flow through the blood vessels and helps diagnose many conditions, including blood clots and blocked blood vessels, valves defects and congenital heart disease etc.
- Development of portable ultrasound devices is also driving the market as the point of care applications of ultrasound such as ambulatory care is also growing
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2789
Other market drivers include increase in prevalence of diseases such as cardiac diseases, cancer etc., growing demand for noninvasive therapies, and growing awareness for early disease detection.
The advantages of ultrasound include real-time imaging, low costs and safety as it does not use harmful ionizing radiation etc. Different tissues reflect varying degrees of sound and these differences are recorded and displayed as an image. Therapeutic ultrasound devices use focused or unfocused ultrasound for stimulating, or removal of a tissue. Drawbacks of ultrasound include variability of results due to differing patient physique, difficulty imaging structures behind bone and air etc.
Global Ultrasound Devices Market – Key Players
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Siemens AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- General Electric Company
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.,
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Analogic Corporation
Global Ultrasound Devices Market – Segments
Global ultrasound devices market has been segmented on the basis of applications, which comprises diagnostic and therapeutic. On the basis of clinical application; market is segmented into radiology, obstetrics and gynecology, cardiac and others. On the basis of product; market is segmented into cart based and portable. On the basis of end user; market is segmented into hospitals/clinics and ambulatory.
Global Ultrasound Devices Market – Study Objectives
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global ultrasound devices market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Global Ultrasound Devices Market – Regional Analysis
Globally America is the largest market for ultrasound devices. Rapid uptake of technology and excellent reimbursements scenario in the U.S. are the two most important factors for the dominance of America. Europe is the second-largest market for ultrasound devices. Asia pacific region is expected to be fastest growing region in ultrasound devices market.
Browse Complete 84 Pages Premium Research Report Enabled with Tables and Figures @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/ultrasound-devices-market-2789
The report for Global Ultrasoun/d Devices Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
The report for Global Ultrasound Devices Market of Market Research Future comprises extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides detail information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Major Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of Study
1.3 Research Objective
1.4 Assumptions & Limitations
1.5 Market Structure:
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Market Factor Analysis
To Know More Enquire @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2789
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312