New Report on “Global Dry Eye Syndrome Market” added to Orbisresearch.com database. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Dry Eye Syndrome (DES) is a multifactorial disease of the tears and ocular surface that causes ocular discomfort, visual disturbances, and tear film instability, which can potentially damage the ocular surface. With a rapidly accelerating worldwide prevalence and the limited treatment options available, there is a growing pressure for new therapies and curative treatment for DES patients. Significant efforts are being made to develop a new treatment for DES, as current pharmacologic management is known to only provide temporary symptomatic relief.
GlobalData estimates the 2016 sales for DES at approximately $2.2B across the 8MM covered in this report.
The DES pipeline activity comprises 10 active Phase III (or Phase II/III) pipeline agents with novel mechanisms of action as well as cyclosporines with improved clinical profiles. Additionally, six of these late-stage pipeline drugs are expected to be first-in-class therapies. The most notable pipeline drugs include RegeneRx’s thymosin beta-4 product RGN-259, Aldeyra’s reproxalap which acts as an “aldehyde trap”, and Sylentis’ TRPV1 inhibitor tivanisiran. Other late-phase novel drugs include Mitotech’s mitochondrial antioxidant product visomitin, Kala Pharmaceuticals’ corticosteroid KPI-121, and Novartis’ and Dompe’s recombinant human lubricin protein ECF-843. GlobalData expects these new drugs will expand the DES treatment options and contribute to overall market growth. Nevertheless, considerable opportunities remain within this severely underserved DES market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2319999
- Sun Pharmaceutical
Key Questions Answered:
– What are the key unmet needs clinically and in research? What do KOLs identify as the key unmet needs? Will the products in the DES pipeline fill these unmet needs?
– When are the pipeline products expected to launch? What are the key features of the products in the pipeline?
– What are the threats for drugs currently on the market? How will the new pipeline products be incorporated into the current treatment algorithm?
– What are the key hurdles for manufacturers entering the DES market?
– Overview of DES: including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
– Annualized DES market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in three patient segments (including mild DES, moderate DES, and severe DES), forecast from 2016 to 2026.
– Key topics covered: strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the DES therapeutics market
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for DES therapy. The most promising candidate in Phase III (and Phase II/III) development is profiled.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global DES therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DES therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global DES therapeutics market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2319999
Key Points from TOC:
2 DES: Executive Summary 6
2.1 DES Therapeutics Market Will Grow to $5.6B by 2026 7
2.2 DES Is a High Risk Indication for Drug Development 9
2.3 While New Therapeutics Enter the DES Market, Unmet Needs Persist 10
2.4 Significant Opportunities Remain Within the DES Market to Fulfill Unmet Needs 11
2.5 Newly Approved Therapeutics Will Improve Treatment Options for DES Patients 11
2.6 What Do Physicians Think? 13
3 Introduction 15
4 Disease Overview 17
5 Epidemiology 24
5.1 Disease Background 24
5.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 24
5.3 Global and Historical Trends 25
5.4 Forecast Methodology 26
5.5 Epidemiological Forecast for DES (2016-2026) 34
5.6 Discussion 39
6 Disease Management 42
6.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 42
6.2 US 57
6.3 5EU 61
6.4 Japan 66
6.5 China 72
7 Competitive Assessment 76
8 Unmet Needs and Opportunity Assessment 81
9 Pipeline Assessment 99
10 Current and Future Players 110
10.1 Overview 110
10.2 Trends in Corporate Strategy 112
10.3 Allergan 114
10.4 Santen 117
10.5 Shire 119
10.6 RegeneRx 121
10.7 Aldeyra 123
10.8 Sylentis 124
10.9 Sun Pharmaceutical 125
10.10 Novartis 127
10.11 Dompe 128
11 Market Outlook 130
12 Appendix 150
Get More Information about this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/dry-eye-syndrome-global-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2026
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email id: email@example.com