Growing emphasis on patient’s dignity and comfort in medical surgery are driving the adoption of patient positioning products, according to a new study by Fact.MR. The emergence of Asian countries as medical tourism hubs is likely to provide an impetus to the growth of the patient positioning market during the course of the forecast period 2017-2022. According to Fact.MR research on future trends in patient positioning, the US$ 1.5 Bn market is likely to grow at over 6% during the assessment period 2017-2022.
The research study offers key insights on the growth of patient positioning market, with a comprehensive analysis on the macro and micro factors influencing growth. With improving healthcare infrastructures and adoption of ergonomic designs, patient positioning product manufacturers are likely to boost their capacity in the years to come. The research study offers detailed analysis on patient positioning market, some of the key research findings of the report include,
Click here to subscribe Sample@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=52
- Surgical tables will be the top-selling product in the global patient positioning market. By 2022-end, nearly US$ 500 Mn worth of revenues will be procured from sales of patient positioning surgical tables around the world.
- Increasing emphasis on improving the healthcare infrastructure has propelled the adoption of patient positioning solutions in developing regions. Manufacturers of patient positioning are also viewing regions such as the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region lucrative for setting up manufacturing units. High resource availability, low wage costs, coupled with dense population that translates into maximum end-use, are driving the growth of patient positioning market in the APEJ region. The report projects that the APEJ patient positioning market will soar vigorously at 7.2% CAGR, bringing in revenues worth over US$ 238 Mn by the end of 2022.
- North America is expected to remain the largest market for patient positioning. The report predicts that high healthcare spending in the US and Canada will prompt manufacturers in providing top-of-line products in the field of patient positioning. While revenues amassed from sales of patient positioning products in Europe will contribute to 30% of global market value, it is estimated North America’s patient positioning market will procure nearly US$ 490 Mn revenue towards the end of 2018.
Report Analysis@ https://www.factmr.com/report/52/patient-positioning-market
- Surgeries are estimated to be the largest application of patient positioning products. The report expects that in 2017, a little over US$ 485 Mn worth of patient positioning products will be sold in surgical applications. Application of patient positioning solutions in cancer therapy will also be of equivalent traction in the global market, accounting for more than 38% share on global revenues through 2022.
- Demand for patient positioning is also expected to gain traction across diagnostic centers. While hospitals will remain the largest end-users of patient positioning products, their end-use in diagnostic centers are expected to procure more than US$ 488 Mn revenue by 2022-end.
The research study on patient positioning market provides an in-depth analysis on the patient positioning market. Hill-Rom, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Span-America Medical Systems, Inc., STERIS plc, Elekta AB(publ), Skytron, C-RAD, LEONI AG, and Mizuho OSI are key companies profiled in the report as leading players in the global patient positioning market.
Get Access to Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/52/S