A recent report published by Fact.MR projects the revenues from global medical case management service market to exceed US$ 4,000 Mn in 2018. The market is further anticipated to register a moderate expansion at 3.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
Offering highly personalized and patient-specific services, industry operators have been coordinating and planning healthcare services, which are required for assisting patients with medical rehabilitation. Owing to advantages of the medical case management services in avoiding expensive services, and neglecting services which are medically unnecessary, demand for these services has been witnessing a rise across the globe.
The role of medical case management services has been expanding, focusing on medical costs, taking help from nurse case managers, and tapping into patient-centered medical homes as well as accountable care organizations. Over the past few years, the global market for medical case management services has been benefitting from improving corporate profits, and increasing employment rate, resulting into the rise in number of compensation claims by workers.
Majority of industry operators conduct face-to-face client visits including provider locations as well as onsite visit at hospitals. Leading providers of medical case management services are now focusing on the utilization of clinical, and analytical case screening, treatment plan adjustments, comprehensive planning, case reviews varying from physician to physician. This further helps in resolving underlying problems, promoting functional improvement, and reducing narcotic usage. These factors are expected to sustain growth of the market during the forecast period.
Leading companies in the market are shifting their focus towards enhancement of their service portfolio, by introducing cost-effective and flexible services which will strengthen their market position, and enable them to grab into untapped market share. However, high costs of medical case management services, coupled with lower number of medical insurers across developing economies may inhibit growth of the global medical case management services market.
Click here to subscribe Sample @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=74
Key Projections for the Global Medical Case Management Services Market
- North America will remain dominant in the global medical case management service market, accounting for the highest revenue share of the market.
- The medical case management service market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to register the fastest expansion through 2022.
- Telephonic medical case management services are expected to remain preferred among clients, with sales estimated to account for the largest revenues by 2022-end.
- Web-based services are expected to remain the second largest adopted medical case management services in the market, with sales expanding at the highest CAGR through 2022.
- Based on end-users, although hospitals will continue to be dominant in the global medical case management service market.
- Long-term disability will remain the most severe case in the global market, followed by chronic pain, and catastrophic cases. Sales of medical case management services for patients with long-term disability will account for the highest revenue share of the market.
- Sales of medical case management services in independent medical examinations will continue to expand at the highest CAGR through 2022.
- Key companies in the global medical case management service market include GENEX Services Inc., Healthcare Solutions Inc., EagleOne Case Management Solutions, Inc., EK Health Services Inc., Europ Assistance – Global Corporate Solutions, Precyse Solutions LLC., Managed Medical Review Organization Inc., Axiom Medical Consulting, LLC, and Medical Case Management Group.
Report Analysis@ https://www.factmr.com/report/74/medical-case-management-service-market