The global aptamers market growth is influenced by factors such as developments in technology, advancements in the research, coupled with an increase in the investments made in the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies. The technological developments and patent expiration of SELEX is more likely to push the growth of the global aptamers market.
Aptamers can be generated at a very rapid rate than antibodies; this makes them even more useful in treating diseases at a higher speed. This aspects favors the growth of the aptamers market. Owing to this aspect, aptamers are widely used in drug discoveries, thereby favoring the growth of the aptamers market.
According to Fact.MR, the global aptamers market is anticipated to grow at an exponential growth rate to register a CAGR of 25.5% during the forecasted period of 2017 to 2022.
Request 170 Pages Sample Report Now:
Key Forecast Highlights on Global Aptamers Market
- The peptide segment reflects higher growth rate as compared to other segments by product type. Peptide segment is anticipated to grow at a very high rate to reflect a CAGR of 30.1% during the period of forecast.
- The DNA segment grows at a comparatively slow rate, however, higher market share by revenue is estimated in 2018. The XNA and RNA segments show similar growth rates
- North America region is considered as the most lucrative region for the aptamers market. The high degree of technological developments and high investments in research and development favor the aptamers market.
- This region has a higher market attractiveness index and is growing at a higher speed to register a CAGR of 26.3% during the forecast period. North America is the most lucrative region for the growth of the aptamers market
- Diagnostics segment by application has a higher market share by revenue followed by the therapeutics segment. But the research and developments segment by application shows higher growth rate, a bit higher than the diagnostics segment, and is expected to show a CAGR of 26.5% during the forecast period. The diagnostics segment is expected to gain a high BPS by the end of 2022
- By end user, the academic and research centers segment shows a very high growth rate and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 26.4% during the period of forecast of 2017 to 2022 and gain the highest BPS by the end of 2022.
- Pharmaceutical companies segment and contract research organizations (CRO) segment show similar growth patterns and hence expected to grow alongside each other throughout the period of forecast.
- The biopharmaceutical companies segment enjoy a higher market share by revenue and dominate the market by the end user type and also is expected to gain BPS by the end of 2022
The report has also profiled leading players in the global market for aptamers, which would remain active through 2022. These include companies like Vivonics Inc., TriLink BioTechnologies, LLC, Somalogic, Inc., NeoVentures Biotechnology Inc., Aptus Biotech, Base Pair Biotechnologies, Inc., Aptamer Group, Aptamer Sciences, Inc., Aptagen, LLC and AM Biotech.
To Buy This Market Report, Visit- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/173/S
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852