The Global Kinesio Tape Market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of roll form, and precuts. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into sports protection, and medical rehabilitation, on the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, rehab centers, professional athletes and others.
- The Kinesio tape Middle East & Africa market is expected to reach $63.8 million by 2022.
- Rehab Centers holds the share of about 27% of the Middle East & Africa Kinesio tape market.
- UAE holds the market share of 43.2% of Middle East & Africa Kinesio tape market and is anticipated to reach $11.8 million by the end of forecast period.
Kinesio taping is a rehabilitative taping technique based on body’s own natural healing process. It provides support and stability to patient’s joints and muscles without hampering the blood circulation and range of organic motion of the body. The Kinesio Taping is applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation, to support muscles in movement, and to relax tired muscles. Kinesio tapes are used for body problems ranging from headaches to foot problems. The kinesio tape industry is growing rapidly. Middle East & Africa market for Kinesio tape is expected to grow at the rate of about 7.5% from 2016 to 2022.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/kinesio-tape-market-1350
The kinesio tape market has been evaluated as rapidly growing market and expected that the market will reach high growth figures. Kinesiology tape is used for treating athletic injuries and a range of physical discomforts. Kinesio tape can be used for practically anything from chronic pains to menstrual cramps provided that the tape is applied properly. Kinesio tape can be applied in hundreds of ways and it has the ability to reduce pain and inflammation, thwart injuries, optimize performance, and stimulate good circulation and healing. It has been proved that the use of Kinesio taping has positive physiological effects on the skin, muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints, and lymphatic and circulatory system. It can be used in combination with other treatments and is effective during the rehabilitative and chronic phases on an injury. It can also be used as preventative measure to avoid injuries.
Study objectives of Kinesio Tape Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the kinesio tape market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the kinesio tape market based on various factors- price analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to geographies and their countries- Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by application, by end user, and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Middle East & Africa kinesio tape market.
Global Cystic Fibrosis Market Players:
The major participants of this market are Atex Medical Co. Ltd., Changzhou DL Medical & Health Equipment Co. Ltd, FysioTape B.V., Kinesio USA (Kinesio Holding Corporation), KT Health (KT Tape), Mueller Sports Medicine Inc, Nitoms,Inc. (Nitto Denko Corporation), RockTape, and SpiderTech.
Cystic Fibrosis Market Regional Analysis
Depending on geographic region, Kinesio Tape market is segmented into 6 countries in Middle East & Africa region. UAE is the largest market for kinesio tape in Middle East & Africa. Oman is the second-largest market for kinesio tape in Middle East & Africa region which is expected to be the fastest growing market in the near future. Furthermore, Kuwait and Qatar markets are expected to have a limited but steady growth in the kinesio tape market.
Conducting training programs and workshops about the use of the kinesiology tapes can create an awareness about the technique among common people. Increase in the awareness will lead to more number of people using the kinesiology tapes on the daily basis for various medical as well as athletic purposes. It will definitely cause a positive impact of the growth in the sales of the kinesiology products. Getting into a kinesiology tape manufacturing is relatively easy due to the lack of substantial copyright clauses. This creates great opportunities for new entrants in the business. The market is forecasted to demonstrate a steady growth by 2022, surpassing its previous growth records in terms of value with a striking CAGR during the anticipated period 2017 – 2022.
Major TOC for Kinesio Tape Market:
- Report Prologue 2. Market Introduction
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
Ask Questions to Expertise @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1350
However, Kinesio tape techniques has received very limited if not no support from the governmental organizations. There can be many reasons for it, one being the skepticism of the scientists for the theory behind the kinesio tape technique. Scientists and medical experts have always been cynical about the effectiveness of the kinesio tape technique in pain management and medical rehabilitation purpose. Questions are raised about kinesio tape, whether it really is that effective or just a hype. On the other hand, private companies are continuously promoting the use of the kinesio tapes by applying different marketing strategies. Endorsement of the product by the famous sporting celebrities has definitely had a positive impact on the sale of the kinesio tapes all over the world. Overall Kinesio tape market is significantly dominated by the private companies taking approximately 90% share of the total market.
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312