A new market study, titled “Healthcare-Acquired Infection: Devices, Pharmaceuticals, and Environmental Products” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Reasons for Doing This Study
HAIs and now the problem of the multi-antibiotic-resistant superbug has become a huge burden globally and, with an increase in hospital admissions and antibiotic prescriptions, a larger number of surgical procedures and increasing elderly population, there is a greater need to take necessary measures to prevent nosocomial infections.
This report will enable leaders in the healthcare-administration, pharmaceuticals and medical devices industry to assess market opportunity, identify white spaces and steer research.
The report focuses on select drugs (antimicrobials), environment treatment (disinfectants, sterilization systems etc.) and provisions in medical devices (e.g. catheters, patient ventilation devices, sterile IV filters) that prevent occurrence of nosocomial infections.
Within each type of treatment, regional analyses will focus on the Americas (i.e. Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Central America and South America), EMRA (i.e. Europe, the Middle East, Russia and Africa) and Asia-Pacific (i.e. Japan, China, India, other Western Pacific countries such as Australia and New Zealand and other Southeast Asian countries).
– 42 data tables and 32 additional tables
– Industry analysis of the global healthcare-acquired infection (HCAI) control market
– Detailed overview and trend analysis of pharmaceutical treatment (antimicrobials and vaccines), environment treatment (disinfectants, sterilization systems etc.) and provisions in medical devices (catheters, patient ventilation devices, sterile intravenous [IV] filters) that prevent these infections
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Emphasis on selected devices, pharmaceuticals and environmental products currently employed or under development for treatment of viral, bacterial and fungal infections
– Analysis of antimicrobial resistance and more specifically antibiotic resistance as a cause for these infections
– A look at the hospital surveillance methods and tools currently being used to prevent these infections
– Regional analysis of the market covering Americas (i.e. Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Central America and South America), EMRA (i.e. Europe, the Middle East, Russia and Africa); and Asia-Pacific (i.e. Japan, China, India, other Western Pacific countries such as Australia and New Zealand and other Southeast Asian countries)
– Information on key patents and newer research developments in sterilization systems and devices
– Examination of vendor landscape and profiles of key players in the HCAI market, including Novartis, Pfizer, Roche, 3M Healthcare and Sanofi Pasteur
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Overview
Chapter 4 Market Summary and Analysis
Chapter 5 Pharmaceuticals
Chapter 6 Environmental Treatment
Chapter 7 Medical Devices
Chapter 8 Industry Structure
Chapter 9 Research and Opportunities
Chapter 10 Patent Analysis
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)