A new market study, titled “Epiomic Epidemiology Series: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Forecast in 8 Major Markets 2016-2026”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease, characterized by an autoantibody response to nuclear and cytoplasmic antigens. It is a systemic disease, with a large spectrum of signs and symptoms. It is a chronic condition that follows a relapsing and remitting course of its associated manifestations. It can affect the functions and appearance of skin, joints, kidneys, brain, the body’s blood cells and other organs.
This report provides the current prevalent population for SLE across 8 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil and Japan) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of SLE have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for SLE include:
- Skin lesions & conditions
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Lupus Nephritis
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
- Able to quantify patient populations in global SLE’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of SLE and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on SLE’s prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within SLE which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of SLE patients.
Table of Contents
- List of Tables and Figures
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Co-morbid Conditions/ Features Associated with the Disease
- Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence for Systematic Lupus Erythematosus
- Features of SLE Patients
o SLE Onset Type
o Neuropsychiatric Manifestations
o Complement Levels in SLE
o Anti-bodies in SLE
o Associated Joint Pain of SLE
o Cardio-Pulmonary Involvement
o Haematological Disorders
o Cutaneous Involvements
- Features of Lupus Nephritis Patients
- Abbreviations used in the Report
- Other Black Swan Analysis Publications
- Black Swan Analysis Online Patient-Based Databases
- Patient-Based Offering
- Online Pricing Data and Platforms
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)