A new market study, titled “Patient Monitoring Devices: Global Markets”, has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Different products have different competitive scenarios in the global patient monitoring devices market. It is fragmented yet consolidated. This market is unevenly penetrated, with different devices at different stages of their product life cycle and market penetration across the various regions. Some market players are holding together a dominant market share, while the rest of the market is fragmented with both national and global players. Devices such as glucose monitoring devices, cardiac and respiratory monitoring devices (other than patient monitors) which are specialized for diseases or patient conditions, are some of the key opportunity areas that hold moderate to high growth potential for future growth of the patient monitoring devices market.
Some of the key growth strategies adopted by market players include product launches, partnerships, collaborations and agreements, and acquisitions, with product launches being the topmost strategy to increase their market presence as well as share. The Patient monitoring devices market is a very competitive market, demanding both cost and product differentiation and continuous product development and upgrades in order to assure and sustain profitability.
This report focuses on patient monitoring equipment/products, such as:
– Blood pressure monitors.
– Blood gas analyzers.
– Glucose monitoring devices.
– Cardiac monitoring devices.
– Respiratory and sleep disorders monitoring devices.
– Fetal monitors.
– Neonatal monitors.
– Multiparameter patient monitors.
– Remote patient monitors.
– Anesthesia monitors.
The services and accessories/supplies market numbers are also provided in the report, but these segments are not focused in this study.
The patient monitoring devices market is expected to grow almost $25.9 billion in 2023, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% from 2018 to 2023. Out of all the listed products, multiparameter patient monitors and blood pressure monitors are the largest sectors of the patient monitoring devices products market; however, remote patient monitoring devices are expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 through 2023.
Patient monitoring devices are primarily used in hospitals, which capture more than half of the end users market for Patient monitoring devices market, whereas home users capture a small part of the patient monitoring devices end-user market. However, the home user segment is expanding significantly with a higher CAGR value from 2018 to 2023 as compared with hospitals.
This report covers a range of products, some of which are disease specific whereas others are used more across all types of patients and in general for health management. The patient monitoring devices market referred to in the report is limited to the devices/products included in this report. Each product market covered in this report is unique and has a different set of market dynamics and competitive landscape. The product lifecycle of each product segment also varies.
The study will enable the audience to understand and gain insights on the current market and will forecast the changing market scenario. The data provided can help users understand which market segments (products and end users) are expected to grow at higher rates, factors driving growth, factors limiting the growth, key opportunity areas and so on.
Request Sample Report at https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3321545-patient-monitoring-devices-global-markets
Discussion and analysis covers the following market factors:
– Key market analysis.
– Market dynamics (drivers and restraints).
– Market forecast period of 2017 through 2023.
– Competitive developments and landscape.
– Geographic regional analysis.
– Profiles of key market players.
The report also covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Nihon Kohden, Omron Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics Ltd., Cardiocom, Covidien, CR Bard, Honeywell Med, Infinium Medical and InTechnology etc.
– 45 data tables and 35 additional tables
– A comprehensive overview of the global market for patient monitoring devices within the healthcare industry
– Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Spain, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
– Market breakdown for patient monitoring devices by product types, device categories and end users
– Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, technological updates, and the economic factors that affect the growth of the market
– Analyses of the global market trends, strategies, and recommendations in providing the quantitative assessment of the market that can help manufacturers and suppliers understand the growth potential of different market segments
– Company profiles of major players in the market, including Abbott Laboratories, Bayer Healthcare AG, Cardiac Science Corp., Edwards Lifesciences Corp., GE Healthcare, Honeywell International Inc., Medtronic, Omron Corp., Philips Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics, and Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Global Patient Monitoring Devices Market Breakdown by Product Type
Chapter 5 Global Patient Monitoring Devices Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 6 Global Patient Monitoring Devices Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)