On an average one in ten adult is suffering from diabetes in Middle East and Africa region. Most of the case are of Type 2 diabetes and it is growing rapidly. According to International Diabetes Federation Atlas, about 19.3% of population between 20-79 age group is diabetic in UAE and the number is almost same in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain. These five nations has the highest rate of diabetes per capita which is among the top 15 countries in the world. Increasing urbanization, changing lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits are driving the growth for the market. Rising middle class group, increasing per capita income, spending on healthcare and advanced healthcare infrastructure facilities are driving the growth for the market in this region.
Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market is growing rapidly. Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% and expected to reach US$ 16.4 billion by 2023 from US$ 11.6 billion in 2016.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2971
Study objectives of India Diabetes Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Indian Diabetes Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market based on various factors – price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Forces analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments
- To provide detailed analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide detailed analysis of the market for segments by type, by test, by devices, by treatment, and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market
Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises Type 1, Type 2, and Gestational diabetes. On the basis of test, market is segmented into Random blood sugar test, Fasting blood sugar test, Oral glucose tolerance test, Initial glucose challenge test and others. On the basis of devices, it is segmented into Blood glucose monitoring devices, Diabetes management devices, and others. On the basis of treatment market is segmented into Medications, Insulin therapy, Transplantation, Bariatric surgery and others.
Hospitals and Clinics
Diabetes drugs and devices manufacturers
Diabetes drugs and devices suppliers
Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
Research and Development (R&D) Companies
Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
Medical Research Laboratories
Regional Analysis of India Diabetes Market:
Considering the scenario of the Middle East and African diabetes market, Saudi Arabia is believed to be the largest market for diabetes. Moreover the UAE also growing and second largest market for Middle East and Africa Diabetes. On the other hand, Egypt market is expected to grow at significant rate in the Middle East and Africa diabetes during the forecasted period. Rest of Middle East and Africa is likely to have a limited but moderate growth in the market.
Key Players for India Diabetes Market:
Some of the key players in this market are: Abbott (US), Bayer AG (Germany), Becton Dickinson and Company (US), Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US), Merck & Co., Inc. (US), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Novo Nordisk A/S (Denmark), Roche Diabetes Care, Inc. (US), sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC (US), Ypsomed (Switzerland)
Apply for Exclusive Discount @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2971
List of Tables and Figures:
List Of Tables
Table 1 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Type
Table 2 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Test
Table 3 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Devices
Table 4 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Treatment
Table 5 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Region
List Of Figures
Figure 1 Research Process
Figure 2 Porters Five Forces Model
Figure 3 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Type
Figure 4 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Test
Figure 5 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Devices
Figure 5 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Treatment
Figure 7 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Region
Figure 8 Middle East and Africa Diabetes Market By Region: Company Share Analysis, 2015 (%)
Send An Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2971
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312